What song can you not get out of your head?

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Cirque Du Soleil, Zumanity ~ "Mio Bello, Bello, Bello Amore"
I have almost the entire Saltimbanco album (original copy) stuck in my head on a regular basis... if not, then just the Russian Swing music ("Barock") :rolleyes:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Hey Jude" - Joe Anderson Feat. Jim Sturgess from Across The Universe album

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I swear I find Telephone by Lady Gaga stuck in my head so often its sad. If you ask me, its her ONLY good song. I'm sorry but it is ridiculously catchy. But I still hate her music. Just for the fun of it I tried listening to some of her other songs. Yeeaahhh nope.

cjd874

Reaction score
I swear I find Telephone by Lady Gaga stuck in my head so often its sad. If you ask me, its her ONLY good song. I'm sorry but it is ridiculously catchy. But I still hate her music. Just for the fun of it I tried listening to some of her other songs. Yeeaahhh nope.
I think "Born this Way" is good, as is "Edge of Glory." But yeah, everything else is subpar. "Bad Romance" gets stuck in my head when I least expect it to (and when I least want it to).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Wembley, Wembley Number 9" - The Fraggles except Wembley Fraggle
This song is very catchy, but I know that I heard this song before when I first saw the episode, "We Love You, Wembley" as a youngster.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Another Day in Paradise".

That's okay, I'm a Phil Collins fan anyway.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Hey Bulldog" - The Beatles
This song is very interesting. This song does deserve praise or even some respect, because there's the piano riff (thanks Dr tooth), and the lyrics I think is kind of silly.
I'm a Beatles fan anyway!