Muppetvision Fountain Back up in Orlando

jeremyactor

Reaction score
The Muppetvision Fountain in Walt Disney World is back open, and looking gorgeous.

They cleaned everything up, removed the coins (donated to charity), and removed the green from the copper statues.

Jeremy

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
They cleaned everything up, removed the coins (donated to charity)
Charity ? Yeah right ! Maybe they were a few hundred short of the asking price for Henson ! I guess desperate times call for desperate measures ........ :stick_out_tongue:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wish they'd have donated to my favorite charity:

Me. :big_grin:

Doglion

Reaction score
Hey Jeremy, if you wouldn't mind filling me in.... What's new (if anything) in the Muppet shop? I just moved back to Florida after about 2 years and will be heading up next Friday. Need to know how much $$ to take lol.

Thanks

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Yes, it was donated to charity. Disney Helping Hand - it's Disney's charity that gives free trips to needy families or make a wish families. Don't be so cynical Luke - Disney is not as evil as you think it is.

And yes, I'd be happy to update you with what's in the store!

There's a new PVC toy set, $12.
A new PVC Bank $14
New mugs - the same ones form emerchandise.com - $12 apeice.
Character pens, about $4 apeice (Kermit, Rizzo, Piggy, Fozzie)
Cell Phone faceplates
a few Tshirts - $20 apeice
and a ton of Crazy Harry Palisades figures.

That's all I can think of - send me an email about when you're coming down here.

Jeremy

Luke

Reaction score
I know they aren't so evil, i was just joking. It was a nice gift from all the Muppet fans of the world who visited !

Now if it were EMTV in Germany there'd probably be a 'Minimum Wish Cost - $5.00' sign nailed up there ! :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by jeremyactor
Yes, it was donated to charity. Disney Helping Hand - it's Disney's charity that gives free trips to needy families or make a wish families. Don't be so cynical Luke - Disney is not as evil as you think it is.
Hmmm. Quite generous, but, wouldn't it be more worthwhile to provide needy families with clothes, shelter, and food?

Just kidding! Just kidding! I think that idea is great. It is just about every kid's dream to go to Disney World. Giving that dream to needy kids is great. I wanted to go to Disney World by way of the Muppet Workshop.

(whenever I used to imagine the Muppet Workshop, I used to picture it as some huge baige building in the middle of New York, comparable to the Empire State Building, with a giant, silly looking Muppet Workshop logo on the top.)

:smile:

"A Jedi craves not these things."

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Man, it'd be sweet to have a walk-through Muppet Workshop or Creature Shop at one of the Disney theme parks, buyout or NOT. They have that AFI thing.