What song can you not get out of your head?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks to a certain MCer and his Muppet likeness, both of whom shall remain nameless Casey, I can't seem to get KISS's "Shout it out Loud" outta my head.

I think THE PAUL LYNDE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL is also responsible for "Beth" being stuck in my head as well... I was fuming when I learned about GLEE's version of that song.
There was a time when I couldn't get "Shout it Out Loud" out of my head either, lol. Oh yeah, I saw part of that Paul Lynde Halloween special once ("Four Kisses on a first date!"). Btw, was that Margaret Hamilton I saw???

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes indeed, Margaret Hamilton reprised her role of the Wicked Witch of the West, while Billie Hayes as Witchiepoo from H.R. PUFNSTUF was in the special as well.

PAUL LYNDE: Margaret, you haven't introduced me to your friends!
MARGARET: Oh, forgive me. This is Ace, this is Gene, this is Peter, and this is Paul.
PAUL LYNDE: Oh, I love a good religious group! And I can tell, by one look at you guys, how you got your name and your act... you had a fight, and your mothers told you to KISS, and make up! (Laughs nervously) And your makeup is something else, how long does it take you to put it on?
GENE: We don't wear makeup.
PAUL LYNDE: Why don't you push the down button on your elevator shoes?
PAUL STANLEY: Boy Margaret, your friend sure does have a weird sense of humor.
PAUL LYNDE: Does your mother know what you're doing?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes indeed, Margaret Hamilton reprised her role of the Wicked Witch of the West, while Billie Hayes as Witchiepoo from H.R. PUFNSTUF was in the special as well.

PAUL LYNDE: Margaret, you haven't introduced me to your friends!
MARGARET: Oh, forgive me. This is Ace, this is Gene, this is Peter, and this is Paul.
PAUL LYNDE: Oh, I love a good religious group! And I can tell, by one look at you guys, how you got your name and your act... you had a fight, and your mothers told you to KISS, and make up! (Laughs nervously) And your makeup is something else, how long does it take you to put it on?
GENE: We don't wear makeup.
PAUL LYNDE: Why don't you push the down button on your elevator shoes?
PAUL STANLEY: Boy Margaret, your friend sure does have a weird sense of humor.
PAUL LYNDE: Does your mother know what you're doing?
LOL...Wow. Only in the '70s. :cool:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I had the G.I. Joe theme stuck in my head the other day. Mainly because I was using the end theme for something and had to hear o it too many times.

Also, not so much a song as I got the opening to the (thankfully reuploaded) YTP How the Gririch Borrowed Hannuka whirling around my head for the longest time. The part where the Cat in the Hat goes "EGGS! EGGS! EEEEGS! EGGS!.....eegs"

Bridget

Reaction score
Well, my best friend from Boston called me and suggested this song called "Applause" by Lady Gaga. I cannot quit humming it. I already know someone is going to be coming after me for this...but... I do not like Gaga at all. Just my opinion! (dashes off quickly)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have "All I Need is a Miracle" stuck in my head. And now all I need is a miracle to get "All I Need is a Miracle" out of my head (just kidding, it's such a great song).