The Doctor Who Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
As to Moffat: "Don't you think he looks tired?"

Capaldi is a fine actor. He impressed the Dalek out of me in Torchwood: Children of Earth with a truly squirm-worthy antihero role. I think he will take the series in a good direction -- PROVIDED good scripts and a new Companion!

------------

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Best.

Comment.

Ever.
Haha, I was just about to say the same thing! :big_grin: Love him, love most of what he's brought to the show, but yeah, "former" showrunner is sounding more like it these days. Though I will say he SO TOTALLY ROCKS for choosing Pete Capaldi as the next Doc!!! I really, reeeeeally can't wait for his Doctor to grace the screen and take us along for everything to come.

Oh, and I visited this thread specifically to share a picture. Whatcha think? :wink:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
And I saw a couple in Atlantis with Elvis and Bigfoot.

All yuks aside, while I'm glad that any of the missing episodes were located, I wish it'd been The Power of the Daleks.

Now, my only question: Is the guy going to get his BBC promised full-sized model Dalek?

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, no, I absolutely LOVE that scarf! I just needed to reply with my one-liner joke instead :stick_out_tongue: Have we even met!?

Bea:zany:{Scarf Jealous}regard

BooberGypsy

Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop in and say I too am a Whovian XD
Watched as a kid but don't remember much, I remember Tom Baker (4) somewhat but Matt Smith (11) got me back into it. But I'd have to say that my favorite has to be David Tennant (10) but I do love Christopher Eccleston (9) as well. Its a tough choice between the newest Doctors, but all are pretty amazing. I'm excited to see how Capaldi does.
I'm excited for the 50th!