My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
The time frame for Floyd most definitely puts the Droid users at a disadvantage seeing as Apple users got the Rooftop update at least a week before hand.

Also, <SPOILER>

I have gotten up to level 22 and it looks like they stop counting XP at that point again... Just fair warning.

ceelos

Reaction score
Looks like I and on my way of getting Floyd 18 in Har Ve and 18 in digitizer less no diamonds = fun.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Floyd has left the building and Janice is in tha house.

I just got an update. Floyd is no longer available on the rooftop. Almost two weeks of trying, and I didn't get him. Feh.

But! Janice is now available on the stage. Look in the Muppets section of the shop and there she is until October 29, two weeks from now. Her combo is Kermit + Floyd. I tried that, and right away I got a 12 hour timer, so I might actually have gotten her on the first try.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Got Janice onstage at "Janken's Radishes." Possibly the first one that wasn't bought with diamonds. I've finally accomplished something with my life.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Got Janice onstage at "Janken's Radishes." Possibly the first one that wasn't bought with diamonds. I've finally accomplished something with my life.
Congrats!!! I am still trying for her, but at least I am finally digitizing the last character for my Rooftop!!!

rexcrk

Reaction score
I wasn't able to get Floyd for the rooftop.. super-bummed. And of course after the promo for Floyd ended, I was able to get every other Muppet I needed after practically one try in the digitizer >_<

But on the plus side I was able to get Janice in the main theater stage no problem... probably because I had every Muppet available by the time she was available.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know how (or even if) you can save data on one device and then upload it onto another? I might have to get a new iPhone soon, and I don't want to lose my progress in the game. I mean, I know it's not like a huge deal, but it would be unfortunate if I had to start all over.