Everybody Has a Song

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
If I feel guilty for just noticing this now. Sometimes PM slip through my inbox at the worst possible times. How long has it been, like a year? But we got us, if you're reading this, you are an amazing reviewer and writer and if you ever do come back here, I will give you a virtual cake. If you ever reply to one of my stories again, I will squee. And if you ever write any stories again, I will promote them. I'm still fairly active on here, though not as much as in the past. This is not to pressure you, but to let you know that your kind words have a special place in my heart. You are not forgotten. Good luck with your current phase in life, old friend. If you ever swing by, let me know.
-Mostlikemokey

We Got Us

Reaction score
If I feel guilty for just noticing this now. Sometimes PM slip through my inbox at the worst possible times. How long has it been, like a year? But we got us, if you're reading this, you are an amazing reviewer and writer and if you ever do come back here, I will give you a virtual cake. If you ever reply to one of my stories again, I will squee. And if you ever write any stories again, I will promote them. I'm still fairly active on here, though not as much as in the past. This is not to pressure you, but to let you know that your kind words have a special place in my heart. You are not forgotten. Good luck with your current phase in life, old friend. If you ever swing by, let me know.
-Mostlikemokey
I, most certainly, am still around and your reply was worth waiting a year for, as it made not only my day, but likely my week. I remember this story and it's place in my Fraggle Rock/Muppet loving halcyon, and it was one of many things that helped me get through a very hard time. I will never stop coming back to read over these things when I feel down; I hardly ever comment anymore, mostly because I am terrible. :embarrassed:But when I opened my email today and found your reply, well, it may be enough to get me back into the swing of things around here. So, I'm calling your bluff; got any new stories?! :wink:

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
The sequel. Gobo is not hanging in limbo anymore. What's a Halcyon?
edit: virtual cake is given