Wilkins and Wontkins set

Grimmhollow630

Reaction score
Hello, I have a set of the wilkins and wontkins hand puppets that i am selling for my sister. Wilkins does have a tiny hole in back of head,but i am not sure of the value . Any info would be helpful, thank you!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Value is tough to determine on the Wilkins and Wontkins hand puppet set. Mainly because they're pretty rare and don't pop-up too often, but the fact that not a great deal of people even know about them factors in as well. However, people who are looking for something them are generally willing to pay a good price.

From what I can garner, a set of Wilkins and Wontkins hand puppets in mint condition would probably be worth in the neighborhood of $800 or so given todays market and desirability of the puppets. However, any damage at all will effect the price quite a bit. Even a tiny hole is significant to a serious collector and generally, serious collectors are the only ones who'll be willing and able to front the cash for something as rare as these puppets. Considering the hole in the back of the head on yours, I'd venture to say the set would be worth in the $400-$500 range.

Actually getting the amount could prove tricky these days though. Wilkins and Wontkins aren't exactly well known by today's collectors and, most importantly, the market is pretty dire right now. So, it's hard to say for sure how much they'd be worth today, but $400-$500 sounds pretty right to me.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a set of the wilkins and wontkins hand puppets that i am selling for my sister.
If you sell these on eBay or another site, be sure to include a link here as folks may be interested in them.

Sprocket77

Reaction score
I honestly want the old Wilkins and Wontkins vinyl puppets, but they're all too much money! :frown:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I honestly want the old Wilkins and Wontkins vinyl puppets, but they're all too much money! :frown:
Same here. Would love to have them myself, but there's just no way I could afford them right now. Really hope Grimhollow630 can find a great new home for them.