My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't think anybody has suggested a Swinetrek stage. That or a Koozebane one would be awesome. Though if there is a Koozebane one, I would be disappointed if the only Koozebanian creatures included are created for this game as opposed to ones who were on the show.

If there were a Swinetrek stage, it'd probably have Link and Dr. Strangepork. That'd give Matt a chance to finally do Strangepork's voice.

With Halloween coming up, I'd like there to be some kind of spooky stage. One where you can digitize Sweetums, Doglion, Thog, Big Mean Carl, and Uncle Deadley.

ceelos

Reaction score
I actually like Bloosman. Wish he was buildable as a FAO Whatnot.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
so just a heads up to anyone...was playing last night and my game glitched and somehow i lost fozzie and have to redigitize him

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
so just a heads up to anyone...was playing last night and my game glitched and somehow i lost fozzie and have to redigitize him
Did you just get Fozzie, or had you had him for a long time? That is very strange!!! I believe you can email the app designers and report the issue

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
sorry i was away all weekend..and yea i had fozzie for a few months now

Shawn

Reaction score
Yay! They added Floyd to the rooftop, now that I've wasted all this time on XP that they wouldn't give me to level up. Now that I can level up, they won't reimburse me all the XP they cheated me out of before this latest update. How frustrating!