Possible Muppety Addition to Disney Infinity...

Which sketch (hopefully soon to be figure) looks the best?

• Total voters

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
UGH! Don't get me started on that. I hate that's what "serious gamers" like and only that.

sadly yup, my friends are "gorwn ups" always been but i cant complain they accept me for me and if i need to have a real convo with them i can most of the time

but like i told the fiance of one the guy needs to stop using her kid as an excuse to buy kids stuff and games

BUT ANYWAYS i agree i hope donald gets put i and id love to see Duck avenger in there...i know mickey is soon so here is hoping for Disney classic chars

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just saw some commercial for Disney Infinity. The Muppets are in the game apparently. But in weird ways. The last clip of the game shown in the commercial was Buzz Lightyear surfing down a water slide, holding a weird Animal doll. It looked like a Mighty Mugg.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that in the winter backdrop of the My Muppet Show app, the Beaker of these designs is back there as an ice statue? Also looks like that used a pretty close version of the Fozzie design shown here. I guess that solves the mystery... :embarrassed:

I really wanted them to be Disney Infinity figures...:sympathy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if Disney is planning another Infinity game. If you look at the obvious inspiration, Skylanders, they have at least 3 different games with different characters and figures added in. I don't know the specifics of how anything works, but there was the first game, Giants, and then Swap force. I'd tend to think Disney would do right by expanding the Infinity game to other games with more figures while keeping the original ones in play. I'm surprised they aren't working on a Marvel or Star Wars edition, actually. I mean, Marvel Infinity is a license to print money.

And if they had something that crosses over all those Marvel/Disney/Muppet/Star Wars characters... I can't even finish that. There's nothing I could add.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I still think there are Disney Infinity Muppet figures coming...if you comment about it on facebook they have some rather sly answers that imply they are on the way ("wouldn't that be nice" type statements) and then ask which ones we want to see...also in a couple cases they cashed in on movies that came out (Lone Ranger and Frozen)...I think we will see them

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. We got Disney Infinity for Christmas, it's really good. I think The Muppets would be great, they would work work well I Toy box mode in a similar way to the Muppets iPhone app. Or even an expansion pack. The Crystals give a new game setting for your characters to have an adventure in. Currently Smyths Toys are selling them for £10 each

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sort of Good news...

Disney IS planning another Infinity but it only confirms that Star Wars and Marvel characters are in consideration. Any other Disney characters or Muppets would be a guess at this point.

But if they did just Star Wars and Marvel versions of the game, they've a license to print money right there.

SweetPiggy

Reaction score
Cute! I might get one but I don't play video games so for me it would just be a small plastic toy and I think because they are meant for video games they are pricy

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Disney Infinity is a great idea. I would LOVE to see the Muppets in there as playable characters to toys for sure. But also the lack of "actual" or "classic" Disney characters is also a bit of a disappointment, most of the characters or from live action movies or Pixar. Sure they added Mickey,but Where's Donald Duck? Goofy? I think Beast from Beauty and the Beast would work really well and there are a few characters from Aladdin that would be great as well.

But no doubt, this isn't the last of Disney Infinity. There is already the trailer for version 2.0. I wouldn't get my hopes up for Muppets in that one either, but I truly believe it's coming sometime.

Eyeball

Reaction score
Disney Infinity is a great idea. I would LOVE to see the Muppets in there as playable characters to toys for sure. But also the lack of "actual" or "classic" Disney characters is also a bit of a disappointment, most of the characters or from live action movies or Pixar. Sure they added Mickey,but Where's Donald Duck? Goofy? I think Beast from Beauty and the Beast would work really well and there are a few characters from Aladdin that would be great as well.

But no doubt, this isn't the last of Disney Infinity. There is already the trailer for version 2.0. I wouldn't get my hopes up for Muppets in that one either, but I truly believe it's coming sometime.
hey you never know, theres still like 16 non marvel (not sure of the exact number) characters to be confirmed and im still keeping my fingers crossed that they release at the very least 1 muppets character.