Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

liss1979

Reaction score
Hey all! It's been a long time. I'm looking for just 2 right now, and I'm sure I'll think of more later. They are both from Sesame Street
1. If Moon Was Cookie
2. They Not Take That Away From Me
email address is liss1979@outlook.com

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hey all! It's been a long time. I'm looking for just 2 right now, and I'm sure I'll think of more later. They are both from Sesame Street
1. If Moon Was Cookie
2. They Not Take That Away From Me
email address is liss1979@outlook.com
I just emailed you the two songs. I have hotmail so check your spam folder. The subject is Sesame Street Songs Let me know if you have trouble.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Me four.

If they still existed.

Which they probably don't.

And if they do, they've probably degraded so much they're practically unlistenable
I'm SURE they still exist!

I mean way older soundtracks have held up over time and I'd be surprised (and disappointed) if they don't have a copy or 'master' recording of the show somewhere?

And by the look of it I'm guessing that nobody has this?...

SesameFever

Reaction score
I Can't think right now. I am a Sesame Street music expert usually. I know I remember this I am making a CD for a friend because I am moving. There is this song that I think had to me done on Sesame Street either by Olivia or Susan It is NOT Someday, Little Children (Living On The Moon) It was like "Moon, Moon I don't Know The Future" "Sometimes The Darkness Turns Into Light" Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Does anybody have the original Warner Brothers Relese of The Electric COmpany LP to share Thanks. Bob

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I do have the Electric Company Cast Album on MP3, though I'm not sure what the difference is between the Warner Bros. and Sesame Street releases (the one I have seems to be ripped from the Sesame reissue)

SesameFever

Reaction score
I do have the Electric Company Cast Album on MP3, though I'm not sure what the difference is between the Warner Bros. and Sesame Street releases (the one I have seems to be ripped from the Sesame reissue)
The Sesame Street Reissue removed some songs. I have that one. I need the original release. Thanks for trying. Bob

SesameFever

Reaction score
Thanks. That is a direct rip of the Sesame Street Records version which I have. So i didn't download anything. That for doing the work. Bob