Sesame Street Live: Make a New Friend

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yes Big Bird and Telly are a split track, .
Well that's first, having the Bird split with another major character. I'm not really surprised by it though, unfortunately. Especially in this day and age of Sesame Street.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Those pictures look amazing! If I were 5, I'd LOVE to go see this!
To the person who said I won't be getting Make A New Friend until 2016, guess what? While re-watching one of my favorite childhood movies, Muzzy In Gondoland, an ad appeared on the site it was on for a showing at a theater closer to me, Nassau Colosseum, and it's playing there on the 13-15th. But I can't see this because my mom thinks I'm too old for it...Oh well, there's always YouTube clips of the shows! (This is how I was able to see clips from that Barney live show that NEVER came to Nassau Coliseum or Madison Square Garden on YouTube.)

SSLFan

Reaction score
It should be noted that Ryan Dillon voiced Elmo in this show.

SSLFan

Reaction score

Did they really bring back "Telephone Talk"? LOL. StarrFilter, I think you and I can both agree, even though you didn't like Sunny Day Camp Out, "Telephone Talk" WAS a good song. Speaking of which, what do you think of this show overall, StarrFilter? Any likes or dislikes?

StarrFilter

Reaction score
I'm all about it! I LOVED the telephone talk opening AND show closer in BBSDCO. This show looks great. I can't wait to see it.

I have to wonder though... why they're not using Jon Baker as music director anymore... The music in CSS and MNF is produced by Audio By The Bay (the same people who did BBSDCO) so naturally they're recycling "telephone talk" and "beautiful day with a friend" in this show because they fit.... But Jon Baker's music has been such a staple in EVERY other SSL show for the past 15 years... He's pretty much the sound of the street to me..... I hope he's not gone for good.