Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sympathy: Wow kiddo.. you look tired! You OK?
I'm OK Rowlf.....thanks for the concern.
:hungry: Hmmm I dunno bout thet. Sumtimes yu come tu der kitchee und yu face iz ez red ez a temetoo. Yu nut drinkee un dee side are yu? chuckle

chuckle Yeah right Chef I have a stash of your cooking sherry in my room.
:hungry: WHUT??!! Yung ledee.........
Chef.. I'm kidding!
Prairie: But Kath....you have been looking red faced in the morning and I heard you breathing heavy. Hector was already at school so I KNOW......

PRAIRIE!!!!:eek::embarrassed: OK you guys. Since I haven't been able to go to bowling I've been exercising with weights and an exercise band . I'm giving up on the exercise band though . It hurts my stomach where the shunt is. :ouch:

:sympathy: Hmm good thinkin' . You don't wanna wind up back in the hospital.

Prairie: Maybe you and I can go for walks in the morning? Or low impacts aerobics? Or just take it easy on the weights OK?

I will.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:grouchy: grumble :sing: La dee da dee da dee dum ..what the heck's the name of that song?:sing: slumping down on the couch:rolleyes:
:hungry: YU okee Kethy?
No.. I was out tonight and my mom and I heard some songs. So I told her I'd add them to the list. But I can't remember one of them how one of them goes. This way I can look it up Online.
:hungry:: Ahh...okee..Well if yu do. luuk it up quietlee okee? Get some sleep. Mebee thet will help!

All right.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears Fatatita purring happily.

Oh, must be Friday the 13th. Happy birthday kitty. *Hugs Count's not-so-little black cat.
*:batty: serves her a bowl of milk and cream.
UD: Mmm, I hexpect to hear some news from the villains convention going on down at WDW this weekend, they're calling it the 13 Reflections of Evil.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer and I go to Apt. 1 .Gaffer gives a toy mousie to Fatatita & I sing :
"Happy purrday to mew
Happy purrday to mew
Happy purrday dear Fatatita
Happy purrday to mew!"
I leave a kitty food purrday cake for the girls (ugh does it stink! :stick_out_tongue: ) along w/a note for Ed & The Count:
"Professional pet food cakes cost a MINT! Hopefully the purrday girl will enjoy this!
K."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
They cost a mint? Well, okay. *Opens bag and hands out peppermint marble candies, one for Kathy, one for Gaffer.
*Fatatita rubs up to Kathy thanking her for the cake.

Hope everyone's okay today, knock on wood.

Katzi428

Reaction score
They cost a mint? Well, okay. *Opens bag and hands out peppermint marble candies, one for Kathy, one for Gaffer.
*Fatatita rubs up to Kathy thanking her for the cake.

Hope everyone's okay today, knock on wood.
You know perfectly well what I mean about it costing a mint! It's VERY VERY expensive!:rolleyes: putting the peppermint in my mouth and then petting Fatatita . You're welcome sweetie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You crazy... You could just as easily get something made at any shop in town like the Upper Crust or the Muff YN Fluff.
UD: What's the difference between them?
Me: The Upper Crust's over by the Coming Unbound bookstore, they specialize in dessert cakes like jelly rolls—we call them "brazos gitanos" (gypsy's arms) in Spanish—or "tornillos" (screws) filled with chocolate cream, carrot cake, etc. The Muff YN Fluff tends to produce breads and other simpler pastries like danishes or doughnuts.
:batty:, coming in the door: Spooking of which, here's our customary order, a baker's dozen Boston Scream doughnuts on Friday the 13th.

*Puts the box on the table, inviting Kathy and :hungry: if they want any.

*Calls Kim to wish :sigh: a happy Umpteen Day.
:batty: Umpteen?
Yeah, it's something I learned from the Adventures in Wonderland TV series that Kathleen campaigns for a DVD release.
UD: You're a weirdo sometimes. But a nice weirdo.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: (knocking on the door to Boober's room) Boober? It's lunch time. Do you want me to leave yours outside the door, or are you going to be joining us?
Boober: (muffled) Leave it outside, please!
Kim: All right. (sighs, puts a tray with Boober's lunch on it on the floor and heads back to the kitchen)
Gillis: Couldn't budge him?
Kim: Nope. I'm beginning to think that trying to pry Boober out of his room on Friday the 13th is a lost cause.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
There'll be another unlucky day in December, since it mirrors September in terms of calendar planning.
UD: That's a full week before your next birthday.
Me: Yep... Big plans for this coming year my fiends, big plans. Now we need to execute them, :sigh:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly: Okay ... holy cow.

Cotterpin: What?

Kelly: I wonder if Pearl has any money. Have you seen what it costs to go to Disneyland?

Cotterpin: You're gonna raid the savings, aren't you?

Kelly (nods): I have no choice. My promotion netted me only, like, an extra hundred, which wasn't enough to help me save. I'll pay it back before the property taxes come due in January. *long pause* At any rate, I hope my brother and I will have fun. It's his birthday during the first week of October, so we're off to Californi-way, to see Disneyland, Universal Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, and Sea World San Diego. I was gonna see if I could go to that store that James Carroll was at, but he said it closed down. We're gonna hang out in San Francisco too. Our trip is going to be epic.

Cotterpin: What would be your dream meeting?

Kelly: If I could meet Regina or Rumplestilskin from Once Upon a Time. I think I'd squee straight to the emergency room.... *sighs happily*