Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I went to a store that had copies of some of The muppet Show compilation videos for under a dollar, and yet I didn't purchase all of them, just three -The Muppet Revue, The Kermit and Piggy Story, and Children's Songs and Stories. They also had Muppet Moments and either muppet treasures or Fozzie's Muppet Scrapbook and yet I didn't buy them all (and surprised I didn't pick up the one they had that I haven't seen).

And I also dreamt that I saw the infamous "crack master" cartoon from a Sesame Street.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that I went to a store and saw various Muppet toys. Most of them were two-packs, though a few of the same characters were also packaged with others (I've seen toys of The Looney Tunes Show sold like this as well, with a Bugs Bunny packaged with Daffy and also a Bugs packaged with Speedy). Characters included Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, Floyd, Beaker, and Doglion (the latter was sold alone).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had a scary dream where The Count came into my room and he kept playing his organ and counting when I was sleeping. The ghost of Jerry Nelson was playing The Count.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a Gobo and Wembley dream. They seemed really nice. However, when I saw Boober, I was wemblin' (oops), but he understood what I really am.

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
I've had a dream where I was in that van with the electric mayhem and dr teeth was a really bad driver lol and kept almost killing us

Weirdo96

Reaction score
This was a dream I had a couple months ago, when I was dealing with a lot of stress.
In my dream, I was standing in an area with lots of trees and grass, and Mokey was there singing a song to me. I think it was the first song in "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers". It was so peaceful...:dreamy:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
This was a dream I had a couple months ago, when I was dealing with a lot of stress.
In my dream, I was standing in an area with lots of trees and grass, and Mokey was there singing a song to me. I think it was the first song in "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers". It was so peaceful...:dreamy:
The song was called "The Joy."

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I once had a dream during Christmas vacation where I saw a long line that stretched all the way across the city to meet an Elmo costume character.
In another dream that happened the day before I saw My Little Pony: Equestria Girls, I was at a restaurant and this family was kicked out for watching Elmo's Potty Time on their portable DVD player and ended up on the news because of it. The patrons said they couldn't eat their meals because of it, and I was on the news, wearing an Aloysius Pig cosplay and holding a Pretty Cure transformation device (the Lovely Commune) My sister wore a Minky Momo cosplay and was holding a Vanellope Von Schweetz plush toy. I said that watching portable DVD players in restaurants weren't okay with me, even if the video was not about toilet training. My sister said nothing, but my cousin Lauren asked why the parents didn't get a babysitter.
In a recent dream from last Wednesday, I was watching the U.S. Acres episode Wanted Wade on VHS recorded from Toon Disney, and right before What Harm Can It Do begun, when Wade said "Can they?" in a funny voice, the tape cut to the Muppets singing "I Love You" from Barney and Friends, then it said "Please stay tuned following this presentation for baby photos of the Muppets", which turned out to be the scary maze face and Muppet and Sesame Street Rule 34.
Another dream that happened on Monday: I was watching the Animaniacs episode with "Schnitzelbank" in it on The Hub while eating Dunk-a-roos, and a promo came on during the credits saying that Muppet Babies, Pee Wee's Playhouse, and Garfield and Friends would debut during a marathon called "The CBS Kidshow Time Machine", and the Muppet Babies were the hosts of the marathon.