My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

matleo

Reaction score
I've been having kitchen trouble for the last week or so too. I need Walter, Rizzo, Kermit, and Beaker, but I get Big Mo, Veggies, Kizzy, and Jax. At least I can place 'em and then sell 'em for a chunk of change.
Found out that despite what the game tells you, you do not have to place them in order to get money for dismissing them.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Found out that despite what the game tells you, you do not have to place them in order to get money for dismissing them.
You place them for the XP, not the money.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:news: <SPOLIER ALERT>

According to a preview picture posted on the My Muppet Show Facebook page, Dr Teeth, Janice, and Pepe will all be coming with the third stage update. According to the post, it should be available within the next two weeks.:flirt:

Great news on the much wanted characters, but it looks like those of us at level 20 will be making lots more food, collecting more coins, and leveling up the characters we have for another possible 14 days...:grr:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
good nice to see the electric mayhem nearly completed now all we need is lips wonder if he will be added to the app

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
HOORAY!!! I finally hit Level 20!!! Now, I must wait another 2 weeks or so for more Muppety goodness

Slackbot

Reaction score
Grinding along at level 19 over here, stockpiling lots of food against hopefully-imminent need. And in the meantime I've been playing My Singing Monsters, which this game was based on. And, lemme tell you, it is ridiculously fun to listen to those monsters jam and play around with their various parts of the songs. (And the game has seven different worlds. So far!)

rowlfy662

Reaction score
People head to the app store the update featuring Dr Teeth Janice and Pepe has hit don't what else is included still downloading

los

Reaction score
Woo hoo it's Mayhem time. We're getting the band back together.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've just begun cleaning the stage, and my first Muppet is just a blur in the digitizer, and they're already throwing roses. Talk about easily amused!