Fraggles at DragonCon 2013

Slackbot

Reaction score
When the schedule is up, it ought to be available on the Dragon*Con website. If memory serves, you go to "what to do", go to the Fan Tracks section, and click on the Puppetry Track entry in the left side bar to go to that track's page.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I was debating whether or not to go to Dragoncon this year, but the Fraggles got me! They've officially launched the Dragoncon app now, and the Fraggle events are already on the schedule for Saturday afternoon. Can't wait! :excited:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Saturday Afternoon, Andy?!? COUNT ME IN! :fanatic: I've seen Leslie Carrara-Rudolph, Steve Whitmire, AND Heather Henson! I'll do anything just to catch a glimpse of Frith, Karen, and Kathy! And now the door of opportunity is calling me! :excited::dreamy:

By the way, this will also celebrate me getting 100 likes from you kind folks, Thank You! :smile:

theSHE124

Reaction score
DragonCon has officially started but, like I said before, I intend to see the FR celebration next afternoon. If anyone else coming wants to find me:

ILLH CLO AFMMBO MFKBP

If that doesn't help, I'm also thinking about bringing my giraffe puppets.:smirk:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I MET FRAGGLES TODAY! Woooo! Phone is dead or I would post a picture. The panel with Karen Prell, Kathryn Mullen, and Michael K. Frith was terrific. Good behind the scenes video, a great story about radio controlled Fraggle extras going nuts when there would be emergency radio signals from the firehouse next door, and good q and a that involved the silly creatures and their Fraggles. I was a little worried that I wouldn't make it into the meet and greet, because the line for that was forming while we were in the first panel, but I made it. I think my inner child just about passed out when I got my picture with Red and Mokey. Mr. Frith had made an exclusive illustration for the 30th anniversary to be distributed at the con, and they all had signed it. It was a remarkable day. Ms. Prell and Ms. Mullen said that they probably hadn't performed these two characters together since Jim Henson's memorial service. Wow.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I saw you and Janken, Slackbot, but I didn't get a chance to say hello. So, hello from the guy with the mismatched shoes who sat next to you in line for the Muppet panel at LAST year's con.

theSHE124

Reaction score
You are telling the truth, AndyWan! I finally had a great day! :excited::excited::excited: The lines were long, but the wait was worth it! Slackbot, I got to meet up with you in line to the panels! I told I was in a costume of Dipper Pines.

So overwhelming...good thing me and my peeps left before our brains could explode! I need to journal this down before explaining it to you guys...:busy:

Weirdo96

Reaction score
Wow, you guys are lucky. I'd give anything to meet one Fraggle, let alone two. :excited: :dreamy:

I hope we get some photos or video soon. It sounds incredible.