Where are y'all from?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I am a thing out of nightmares, a creature born from humanity's greatest fears. My world is a horror show and I live in a place that no sane human would dare tread. I am fear. I am hate. I am all that mankind dreads personified. And I am here so that I may feed.
Yeah! Stay away from me! I am a creature that doesn't like darkness or even nightmares. :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am a thing out of nightmares, a creature born from humanity's greatest fears. My world is a horror show and I live in a place that no sane human would dare tread. I am fear. I am hate. I am all that mankind dreads personified. And I am here so that I may feed.
...for your own sake I hope you are not calling yourself a demon. I do not take kindly to other demons encroaching my domain.

Also, Altered Beast avatar. Nice.

Teheheman

Reaction score

You too?

Daniel

beaker

Reaction score
You have an avatar from one of the most popular and ubiquitous arcade games from the summer of 1988, so ya must not be too far from my age:smile:

robodog

Reaction score
...for your own sake I hope you are not calling yourself a demon. I do not take kindly to other demons encroaching my domain.

Also, Altered Beast avatar. Nice.
No. Not a demon. I am a mere construct. An artificial being created in order to spread terror and dread where ever I go. The netherworld is not my place of origin. I am a nightmare golem. You've heard of things that go bump in the night? I am the being that causes the bump.

Also Thanks.