Questions about anything

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Why do those parental organization criticize TV shows and movies that aren't even intended for children? It's been made clear that animation isn't just for kids.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Is everybody trying to pretend that BEE MOVIE doesn't exist at all? Because Oprah is in the upcoming new movie THE BUTLER, and everybody's calling it her "First movie role in fifteen years", but, she was in BEE MOVIE, she was the voice of the judge, which was six years ago.
Wait, hold up! Wasn't she in The Princess and the Frog, which was in 2009? FOUR YEARS AGO?!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Why is it easy to explain the reasons why we dislike something, but hard to explain the reasons why we like something?

Many of the things we like are chemically based reactions. Neurotransmitters wired for endorphins for certain tastes/scents/textures/colors/sounds. ANYTHING love-related falls in this category.

--------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You're becoming a night-owl, like me. All the easier to slip into demon/zombie/goblin/vampire mode.
But...I can already go into demon mode?

My zombie mode is certainly becoming easier to get into though :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why is it nearly impossible to save images anymore these days? You right-click, select Save As, and instead of actually saving as it is (JPG, GIF, PNG, whatever), it wants to save asa BMP as "Untitled". What's up with that?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That sounds like its just you. I never have that problem on Windows 7. Had it on Windows XP all the time though. It was irritating.

THe default file name and extension should always be whatever the original file name/extension was.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nope. Because "n00b" is actually short for newbie, and you can't be a n00b if you've been doing it for a while. :stick_out_tongue:
No, its actually not :/

It's someone who lacks intelligence and common sense and lack the will to even learn to get better at something. They like being immature whiny babies and ruin the fun for everyone else. Kinda like a troll only noobs generally don't understand why people hate them, whereas trolls do it for the lulz