The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well since less and less people IM, I decided I'd try putting my skype to use (I figured out why I couldn't remember my account info... I actually made a typo in my username when I registered my account and didn't realize it till now, lol).

Anyshoe, when I logged in and started using it tonight, half of the whole thing seemed to not even be working properly... and looking at their support forum, it seems like the entire service is full of problems for everybody, and none of the employees seem to actually be putting any effort into fixing anything.

BTW, anyone know where skype's headquartered at? English doesn't appear to be this company's first language.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Woke up, walked Skylar, took a shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, surfed the web, bought bananas, went to work early, got off early, came home, made dinner, yelled at Skylar for knocking my chocolate chip cookies down so that she could eat them (luckily, she only ate one and some crumbs, so she won't get too sick), cleaned up the kitchen, and now I'm downstairs, surfing the web again...:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I saw the G.I Joe live action movies for the first time yesterday. How were they? Well...If they'd focused only on Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes they would have been perfect movies, lol. Just lose everyone else and keep those two! :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I went to what was pretty much a family reunion today. It was a little eerie too, because there were soooo many relatives there I didn't even really know about, yet somehow, they all seemed to know who I was, when my birthday is, how old I am, all that stuff.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
So far, I've walked Skylar, fed her, had a mango-banana smoothie for breakfast, and checked Facebook and Twitter. For the rest of the day, I have to work from noon to five today, unless they cancel me.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Found pic research for a new drawing. Received a kiss gladly. Completed making my Second Life avatar. (That's a LOT of work, and I'm not even browsing the grid yet!) Slept in. Grocery shopped. Found Chocowine for $2 a bottle at Trader Joe's! Aaaaand...came to see how my meeps on MC were doing. :news:

-----------

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm in the process of working on a commission for someone on deviantART... but as of now, I found out that the same guy has made the exact same request from like umpteen different artists, so I really don't know what the point is to me doing this now. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not so much today, something I've been working on for a while now, but I'm having to put together a VERY important video demonstration - the problem is there's a strict 3-minute time limit for the video, and I've shot about 90% of mine, but even with all the trimming and splicing I've done (taking out pauses and gaps and such), it's so far STILL OVER 3 minutes. :smirk:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I spent my day celebrating Jim and Steve's birthday by having a Muppet movie marathon and holding a Kermit impression contest amongst my friends. None of us even came close!