The Muppets...Again at Cinema Con 2013

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Gaw! Why do the Muppets keep having to be polluted by being included and/or associated with these freaky-deaky fan conventions? Muppets and freaky-deaky fan conventions do not mix, and need to be kept separate as *Grover voice* faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrr away from each other as possible!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Cinema Con is not a deaky fan convention anyway.
It's a way for movie industries to showcase their upcoming movies and projects to the industry, as well as other members of the public. A lot of movies are even announced at Cinema Con. Like 'The Muppets Sequel" was announced almost an entire year ago at C.C.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Hmmm, interesting. I never heard of Cinema Con. I know of Comic Con. I got to look into all these conventions. They sound like great fun. :smile:

Skekayuk

Reaction score
I'm really excited to see Louise Gold revive her role as Annie Sue Pig again. I love Annie Sue, she was such a cute character and felt so bad for Miss Piggy bullying her through out Season 3. lol Plus I love her characters on The Muppet Show and even her performance of The Queen on Spitting Image.

I'm looking forward to this too.
And you know that over the past eleven years, Louise has also puppeteered Spitting Image's The Queen in her cabaret act, plus a few other odd appearances in London's West End. (Most memorably when she compared a Mary Poppins themed TheatreMad benefit)