So... Sesame Street Season 44!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Also, if the new Cookie segment has a theme intro, it better be to the tune of "C is for Cookie."

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, if the new Cookie segment has a theme intro, it better be to the tune of "C is for Cookie."
I could see a faux-movie soundtrack type version of the song as an opening.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They added a ton of preview clips onto the YT channel. I haven't watched them all, but there's a neat new Two-Headed Monster bit and a small taste of some pre-death Jerry/Count material.

I'm in love with this bit so far:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just finished watching it. Eric's Guy Smiley really improved since the last time. Sounds almost like Jim this time. I hope this means the character has a more permanent place on Sesame Street.

Speaking of Cookie Monster... Here's Cookie's Crumby Pictures.

Seems like it's going to be a series of movie trailer parodies.

Even the opening parodies the old 1990's Universal Studio's Logo.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I just got through watching all 12 clips, and I must say that I'm quite impressed with what we'll be seeing. To anyone who hasn't seen the What if Elmo was a Bird? (Elmo the Musical) preview, they'll be doing a parody of a song that's been done on both Sesame Street and The Muppet Show, and there will be a certain cameo by a character who hasn't been seen in several years. (You'll have to watch the video to figure out the answers; I'm going to let someone else post about it.) Armando seems like a pretty cool addition to the show, and for some reason, he kind of reminds me of Savion. It's hard to believe how much Cookie Monster we're seeing, and that this will be his 6th interaction with Guy Smiley! (Not counting illustrations.) But, it kind of bugs me how Cookie Monster acts like he's never met Guy Smiley before. I know, I know! We should give the kids a break, since they're not too familiar with Guy Smiley, but still. The clip that I was most the impressed with, was Sing the Alphabet Song! It makes me wish that they would do more character ensemble clips like this, don't you agree?

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really want to watch these clips but, I don't want to spoil any surprises!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I really want to watch these clips but, I don't want to spoil any surprises!
You haven't watched them yet?? No wonder I didn't see any comments from you!! So, are you afraid that if you watch them, you'll wind up telling people details about the videos? Well, just watch them anyway, and just say how much you enjoyed them, without giving away details (in other words, don't give any opinions on what you saw in the video).

Status
Not open for further replies.