Is Scooter going to be in "The Muppets... Again" much?

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
Other than the promotional image, I haven't seen Scooter appear at all in any of the behind the scenes photos or videos so far. It strikes me as odd (and worrying) that we've see images featuring the group with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Walter and The Electric Mayhem but for some reason Scooter's been left out! :concern: It seems sad to leave him out of the main group (AGAIN) since he is a part of that main group and the last movie more or less brought him back to that position. It feels like such a shame if that was all undone in some way.

I know it's been said that Scooter is a difficult character to write for and it does sometimes feel like they've struggled with where to put him in previous movies and specials, but I hope it hasn't come to James Bobin & Nick Stoller not being able to find a place for him, or maybe even not wanting to.

I don't know if maybe David Rudman couldn't be as involved with this movie, but considering the amount of Janice we've see in the pics and videos, I wouldn't think that would be it (if she has a bigger role this time, that is).

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Other than the promotional image, I haven't seen Scooter appear at all in any of the behind the scenes photos or videos so far. It strikes me as odd (and worrying) that we've see images featuring the group with Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Walter and The Electric Mayhem but for some reason Scooter's been left out! :concern: It seems sad to leave him out of the main group (AGAIN) since he is a part of that main group and the last movie more or less brought him back to that position. It feels like such a shame if that was all undone in some way.

I know it's been said that Scooter is a difficult character to write for and it does sometimes feel like they've struggled with where to put him in previous movies and specials, but I hope it hasn't come to James Bobin & Nick Stoller not being able to find a place for him, or maybe even not wanting to.

I don't know if maybe David Rudman couldn't be as involved with this movie, but considering the amount of Janice we've see in the pics and videos, I wouldn't think that would be it (if she has a bigger role this time, that is).
Considering we really haven't seen that much being shot (just a few parts of three or four scenes), we can't really say how much Scooter will be doing. I wouldn't worry. The movie will be about an hour and a half long, and we've seen maybe a minute or two worth of footage.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
It's kindof too early to be asking about stuff like this. In that one behind the scenes thing, David already was puppeteering Janice, and Scooter probably wasn't needed for that scene. The only reason Rowlf's in that scene is because Louise is back and is preforming him.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Considering his prominent role in The Muppets, it's VERY unlikely he won't have a prominent role in The Muppets...Again. The Muppets reestablished Scooter as Kermit's right-hand-man.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
The Muppets reestablished Scooter as Kermit's right-hand-man.
Speaking of which would Walter be Scooter's assistant? I'm starting to notice that Walter as a character is becoming quite popular. I thought he was just going to be a one time character.