Cobblestone Street: My Little Pony Meets Sesame Street

Marlon Fraggle

Reaction score
Caroll Spinney, the guy who does Oscar the Grouch , once said that Oscar's influence and inspiration came from a chance meeting with a New York Cab driver, which made me think...what would happen if Oscar met Babs Seed in the future ?
Let me (Well, technically Hirake!) put it this way: If the CMC (including Babs Seed) joined the Grouchketeers, Oscar would probably make Babs a VIP (Very Impudent Pony) member. After all, she knows how to act mean and they both share that New York chutzpah. :grouchy:
Awesome crossover!!
I love it!
Hi, FrackleFan2012! Hirake! is glad to hear that you love it, and so am I; the more people enjoy it, the more the awesome crossover continues! :smile:
Why didn't color the rest of the comic in?
Hirake! would've colored the rest in, but because he had no fans or readers and the technique used to color page 17 took too long, he did it in black and white so that he could get it over with. Besides, Hirake! said that the chapters alternate from color to black and white; which means that chapter 3 will be in color while chapter 4 will focus on line art, even though it's mostly in black and white.

It's a long, funny story, really. The readership was so low/nonexistent that Hirake! unfortunately deleted the comic (He kept the originals, though). He didn't mind though, simply because he wanted to get this story out of his system and move on with his life. :concern: Just as mbmfrog inspired Hirake! to make the comic, you inspired him to continue it simply because you said you loved it. Just when he thought he was out, you pulled him back in! :big_grin:

You know, If MLP:FIM wasn't made, Hirake! would've never made any fan art involving Sesame Street alone because he knew that someone better than him would (and could) do it. And if Sesame Street didn't exist--well, as much as he likes MLP:FIM, and no offense to its fans--making MLP:FIM fan art would be a total waste of his time. I mean, do you know how much pony fan art there already is out there; what's the point?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Let me (Well, technically Hirake!) put it this way: If the CMC (including Babs Seed) joined the Grouchketeers, Oscar would probably make Babs a VIP (Very Impudent Pony) member. After all, she knows how to act mean and they both share that New York chutzpah. :grouchy:

Hi, FrackleFan2012! Hirake! is glad to hear that you love it, and so am I; the more people enjoy it, the more the awesome crossover continues! :smile:

Hirake! would've colored the rest in, but because he had no fans or readers and the technique used to color page 17 took too long, he did it in black and white so that he could get it over with. Besides, Hirake! said that the chapters alternate from color to black and white; which means that chapter 3 will be in color while chapter 4 will focus on line art, even though it's mostly in black and white.

It's a long, funny story, really. The readership was so low/nonexistent that Hirake! unfortunately deleted the comic (He kept the originals, though). He didn't mind though, simply because he wanted to get this story out of his system and move on with his life. :concern: Just as mbmfrog inspired Hirake! to make the comic, you inspired him to continue it simply because you said you loved it. Just when he thought he was out, you pulled him back in! :big_grin:

You know, If MLP:FIM wasn't made, Hirake! would've never made any fan art involving Sesame Street alone because he knew that someone better than him would (and could) do it. And if Sesame Street didn't exist--well, as much as he likes MLP:FIM, and no offense to its fans--making MLP:FIM fan art would be a total waste of his time. I mean, do you know how much pony fan art there already is out there; what's the point?
Oh, thanks for the info, Marlon. I'll look forward to the future chapters! :smile:

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I can't wait for future chapters as well because I cannot wait to see how the girls react to some of the modern day Sesame Street cast of Telly, Elmo, Zoe, etc.

PonysNPuppets

Reaction score
Unfortunately I'm not the best at drawing :frown: If I was, though, I'd totally want to continue from where this wonderful crossover last left off!! :big_grin: :big_grin: There's a reason I named myself "Ponys 'n' Puppets", after all :wink: