Under the Mistletoe

Misskermie

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and I love the fact that Kermit was all worried, for "I'm pregnant" I laughed, so very hard, in a good way!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
:smile:Haha probably both! Would you prefer Scooter, or Wigitus? P.S. I had a crush on Scooter too! Then I came to middle school and fell for a guy that looked like him..... He blew me off.:frown:
omg i had a crush on scooter too ! in fact i went to my local libary on friday of last week and seen a guy that looked like him and he looked at me with a big smile on his face and kept watching my every move .

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
i pray that he will be at the libary the next time i go
I pray the same! In fact I found a new crush at my high school who is tall, brown eyed, and you guessed it, ginger! However he graduated and will be leaving to England for two years. Woe is me! :'(

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I pray the same! In fact I found a new crush at my high school who is tall, brown eyed, and you guessed it, ginger! However he graduated and will be leaving to England for two years. Woe is me! :'(
FIGGIE! You're back! We miss you so much! We miss you writing your stories and such. You should continue writing even if you are tied up with school and work.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yes Figgie, we all Miss you! (Why'd I capitalize "miss"? :stick_out_tongue: )

Figgie come back...
You can blame it all on he ------> :embarrassed: