I won't be posting anymore...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I see no problem with the fact that Ed moved the thread to General Discussion, and I have no idea why you are taking it so personally.
First of all: We don''t like to have multiple threads for the same thing, and plus, since the fact that the Labyrinth movie had nothing to do with the JHC movie, it belongs in General Discussion.

I agree that there should be a notification if your thread was moved or deleted. I even started a thread about that. But it's wrong of you to blame Ed for being a bad mod. He's actually one of the best and nicest moderator I've seen on many sites.

Also, who said there's even a feature on XenForo to notify the member when a thread is changed?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Also, who said there's even a feature on XenForo to notify the member when a thread is changed?
I don't think anyone said there was, but if there actually is such a feature, it should be activated. At the very least, something should be displayed telling you why your post was deleted. If there is a box when a post is deleted that allows you to type the reason for deletion (and there is), then you (the person who posted) have the right to see the reasoning.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm taking a break from the site for some time, and I don't know when I will be back. A lot of things have happened these last few months, and I just need a break from the site. If i stay my posts would be generally negative, and no one needs that. I'll try to be back just before the new Muppet movie is out, if not sooner.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm taking a break from the site for some time, and I don't know when I will be back. A lot of things have happened these last few months, and I just need a break from the site. If i stay my posts would be generally negative, and no one needs that. I'll try to be back just before the new Muppet movie is out, if not sooner.
Okay, we had a great time Wayne. If you want to get into something else... I'm okay with that. Goodbye (waves) :frown: We'll miss you and...I know you have those monsters that are always after you.

:sing: Happy trails to youuuu til we meet againnnnn
(cries)

Greengables95

Reaction score
No, I'm not dead. I've taken a break from the boards to focus on what's really important in my life. I had a great Junior year! My class ring is our school's colors, I enjoyed my prom with a beautiful girl (I'll try to get the photos posted at some point), my lowest grade was an 88 in English and my highest was a 98 in Spanish. I won't restart posting again until Friday because my family and I are going to Hershey. In short, I'm glad to be back!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I won't restart posting again until Friday because my family and I are going to Hershey.
Sweet! No pun intended. I used to live about an hour outside of Hershey so we were relatively frequent visitors to Hershey Park. I LOVE Lightening Racer. Best wooden coaster out there.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I hate this place! I'm never coming back!!

Just kidding. Going to camp on Tuesday, not sure how often I'll be able to pop in here, or if I will be at all. I'll be back in August though.
I'll miss you all! You are all awesome!

Try to enjoy your summer without me. :wink:

-Mitchell

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that my counselor will be Grover. :super: