Posting Issues

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Apparently I have lost the "Like" option at the bottom of my posts...?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hm? Are you referring to your own posts specifically? I don't remember ever seeing a like button on my own posts. Why would someone like their own posts anyway?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Someone told me yesterday they had been unable to "like" one of my posts so I wondered if there was a glitch or something.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, seriously. This speed problem is starting to really get out of hand. It's been taking upwards of almost 10 seconds to load a page. I have a 18mbps connection. Almost every other website I go to loads instantly.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
Ok, seriously. This speed problem is starting to really get out of hand. It's been taking upwards of almost 10 seconds to load a page. I have a 18mbps connection. Almost every other website I go to loads instantly.
I wonder if it's you, Mine loads farily fast

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The only problem I have as far as speed goes still retain to posting issues.

While the posting issues aren't as bad as they were there for a while (or, at the very least, I'm not experiencing the whole, "The server did not respond in time. Please try again" error messages as frequently as I was), it does still take quite some time for the posts to actually go through.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
The only problem I have as far as speed goes still retain to posting issues.

While the posting issues aren't as bad as they were there for a while (or, at the very least, I'm not experiencing the whole, "The server did not respond in time. Please try again" error messages as frequently as I was), it does still take quite some time for the posts to actually go through.
I agree with you D'Snowth
EDIT: Because I just said that, this posted like the speed of light

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Fairly fast is subjective. I see no reason why I can load a very image heavy website nearly instantly when MC takes forever. It's not me.

When i stay instantly, I mean pages load in like, a blink. Literally. But on MC, and only on MC, I have to sit and wait and wait.