TheWeirdoGirl Tries To Draw Muppets

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments everybody! I really appreciate them. :smile:

Boober is Not Amused
I've been watching so much Fraggle Rock lately... and my sketchbook shows it.

It's Not Easy Bein' Gray
The power was out yesterday, and apparently I had nothing better to do than draw Kermit. It is based on this picture.

And as a sort of bonus, here is a sketch of Boober that my brother drew. For more of his art, go to gryffiner.deviantart.com.

Bridget

Reaction score
Out of these drawings (though both are fantastic) Boober wins my heart. Beautiful how you captured his natural pose with his nose slightly down. You certainly have the talent to draw a Fraggle!

*P.S*: I'd love to see you draw Red sometime!

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
KissesToKermie- Thanks! I actually have sketched Red a few times lately, so she'll show up in a sketch dump or something soon.

Nick22- I'm glad you like it! I'd like to redraw it soon actually, 'cuz I drew Kermit's feet/flippers wrong.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Ooooohhhhh, your Fraggle Rock OC is adorable! Though they (can't tell what gender) seem to be lacking in a tail.

As for names,try thinking of something random, like...Tatum, Jeff, Yuki, Stephen, Jen...these are just one off the top of my head but it's entirely up to you.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Thanks AlittleMayhem! For some reason, I tend to forget to draw tails on Fraggles. I usually catch it in time though. :stick_out_tongue: She's a girl, by the way. And thanks for the name suggestions!