Wanted: Muppet Sheet Music

BatchGC

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm looking for Shiver My Timbers sheet music from Muppet Treasure Island for a Scout theatre production. If anyone has this, can you send it to j.e.batchelor@gmail.com

karrot

Reaction score
Hello! I hope this thread is still alive! I've been looking everywhere for the sheet music for Shiver My Timbers for a musical! Please send it over ASAP, it would be soooo appreciated! blu.karrot@gmail.com

Suzanne Stewart

Reaction score
Hi! I too am praying that this thread is still alive as I am desperate for the sheet music for the Intro music from Muppet treasure Island, "Shiver My Timbers", "Professional Pirate" and "Sailing for Adventure" for a pantomime I am currently doing. I live in Scotland , UK and cannot find copies of this music anywhere. You guys are my last hope - I would be so grateful. My email address is suzanne@zada205.freeserve.co.uk

hmr28

Reaction score
Hi! Does anyone have the piano sheet music for Shiver my Timbers? I just saw an awesome video of a harpist playing it on youtube and thought if I had the sheet music I could try to duplicate his arrangement for my pedal harp.

Lhburch

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Sorry to start this thread up again but I was wondering if anyone could send PDF copies of "Shiver My Timbers" "Something Better" and "Professional Pirate" for a school show I'm directing. This would be so helpful as the music for MTI is incredibly difficult to find!

Thanks so much :smile:

Forgot to include my e-mail in the above post:

lyndsayhburch@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!