Fraggle Rock Threadless T-Shirt Contest

lazesummestone

Reaction score
Heya! One more Threadless entry! I had to do one this time that was more of an explanation of Fraggle ecology! I bet theres loads of other things I could have crammed in there, but this was all I could remember!

http://thrdl.es/~/2bic

Please give it a score if you have a chance!! Thank you so much!!

Enginerd

Reaction score
How long did it take for everyone's designs to show up on the site? I'm impatiently waiting for mine to show up...

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I entered as well! Here is my design! :excited:

If you love it, go vote for it here: Perfect Harmony
Remember to vote and leave a comment about how much you would love to own this shirt!

Thanks for your support!

I really wanted to create a design that captured the connectedness of all the wonderful, amazing, and magical creatures that inhabit the rock and extensions thereof! After all, Fraggle Rock is really about the perfect harmony between everything and everyone.

If people are interested, I can post a high res image showing the details. There are 46 characters in there!

Thanks for your support and dance your cares away!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heya! One more Threadless entry! I had to do one this time that was more of an explanation of Fraggle ecology! I bet theres loads of other things I could have crammed in there, but this was all I could remember!

http://thrdl.es/~/2bic

Please give it a score if you have a chance!! Thank you so much!!
I like this image! What I can see of it. It drives me nuts that I can't zoom in on it and see what all is going on. It looks like the radishes are called "beets." I must be misreading that, but I can't figure out what I ought to be seeing.

lazesummestone

Reaction score
I like this image! What I can see of it. It drives me nuts that I can't zoom in on it and see what all is going on. It looks like the radishes are called "beets." I must be misreading that, but I can't figure out what I ought to be seeing.
AHHHH man!!! I actually was eating Beets while making this and forgot they're radishes!! Ahh I'm so dumb!!

Oh! But I posted it to my DA account with a higher quality version.

I do hate how Threadless doesn't allow for a higher quality image. :sigh:

lazesummestone

Reaction score

Remember to vote and leave a comment about how much you would love to own this shirt!

Thanks for your support!

I really wanted to create a design that captured the connectedness of all the wonderful, amazing, and magical creatures that inhabit the rock and extensions thereof! After all, Fraggle Rock is really about the perfect harmony between everything and everyone.

If people are interested, I can post a high res image showing the details. There are 46 characters in there!

I saw this entry and just thought: "Well there you have it! There's the clear winner!" I like how you didn't color in anything besides the main Fraggle 5! It really helps out with the clarity!. So good!

lazesummestone

Reaction score
How long did it take for everyone's designs to show up on the site? I'm impatiently waiting for mine to show up...
Sometimes Threadless entries have taken only a day, other times like 5-6 days! I don't know why!

Slackbot

Reaction score
AHHHH man!!! I actually was eating Beets while making this and forgot they're radishes!! Ahh I'm so dumb!!

Oh! But I posted it to my DA account with a higher quality version.
*laughs* We all have goofy brain farts. Mine usually take the form of embarrassing typos in my fic, such as misspelling Doc's name as "Dog" and a certain Minstrel's name as "Canus." (Maybe he's a were-Fraggle.)

Thanks for the higher-res version. I wish the contest included the possibility of posters, because I'd hang this on my wall.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
So ToughPigs.com is reviewing them all! http://www.toughpigs.com/fr-threadless-1/

....and they turned the review of my first one into another plug for their friend and claimed "everyone and their mother" came up with the idea, even though I've got the only other entry that coincidentally came up with it. Wow...classy. It's times like this I remember why I like Muppet Central more.:shifty:...Sorry, that's just been bugging me, it's just unnecessary.

Thanks for your support!

By the way, nice! :big_grin: Always wanted something with Begoony on it.