The Creature Calamity Club

Lola p

Reaction score
Well, I'm a hybrid of a vampire and werewolf. They are actually a whole species on alone, and, long story short, they had 2 main sides: Good and Evil. The good hybrids, the type I am, had normal thought and minds. The EVIL hybrids, however, had one tract minds, that were always focused on 2 things: Death and destruction. There was a huge war with the 2 sides, and the good hybrids died out, and the evil hybrid won. They then went on to attack the bat demons... Killing most of them...

Johnny and Yuna have killed all of the evil ones, and as far as we know...

I'm the last of either type.I was made the queen of them after defeating an evil guy-

*Just stops*

But who cares? What am I queen of? Everyone like me is dead, and at the rate of my health, I'll be in a coma till I die....

*Just kind of stares into distance*

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*to yuna*
Not too bad

*To Marie and everyone*
Darren: Don't give up just yet, Marie. Listen, everyone, first of all, I would like to thank you for your assistance in liberating me from the humans. I'm sure Vicki has already told you, I am a son of Delphin, as such I have inherited an intelligence that allows me to be one of the greatest scientific geniuses. I have created several things in my lab the past few days, amoung them is a time machine, a DNA replicator, and several healing "potions." I would be happy to assist anyone with any dilemma they have to the best of my abilities.

Lola p

Reaction score
*Looks over at Yuna, gives a faint smile*

Hi Yuna... Hey, Johnny...

*Nods, and then perks up when he says DNA replicator*

Do- do you think we could use your DNA replicator... To make, at least, a temporary clone... So I could fix my sleeping issue?