The Creature Calamity Club

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*look at Present Time Johnny and take his hand, gicing it a gentle and comforting squeeze as if to tell him that he doesn't need to be scared*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FJ: I think I'm going to look around the island a bit...*turns into mist and flies off*

........good. You do that -_-

Lola p

Reaction score
*Falls outta bed*

*Checks date*

.....2 days....

I need to check this out...
*Goes to library and gets a book about monsters*

*Begins to read*

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*to Future Johnny*
Have fun.

*look at my Johnny*
Anything you'd like to do? Cuddle maybe?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
*sigh*
I don't know how or if we can get him to leave... But I can understand you. It must be weird to have yourself from a possible future as a guest.

*hug*
But no matter how many Johnnys are in this house, you're the only one for me. And truth to be told, I still think we should try to cure your cravings for human blood. I guess that's because of what your grandfather has done to you...

Vicki Fraggle

Reaction score
*Darren finally has everything in this lab set up, points freeze ray at a lobster and freezes him in place. Laughs maniacally then plugs in his new time machine.*

Darren: Vicki, I ran the scans and I cannot find where this bracelet came from. If you don't mind, I'm going to lock it up for now.

No, I don't mind at all. Hey I was thinking, wanna just go hang out at the park? We could have a picnic?

Darren: Sounds great, lets call our friends and see if they'd like to join us.

*telepathically to everyone*
***Anyone up for a group picnic?***