Pigs in Space Tattoo!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Ok, Zoot Fan, that's just fricken awesome. I gotta hand it to ya tattooers, I wouldn't be able to get one. I hate needles that much.

Daniel
Oh it's not so bad depending on your pain tolerance and the area you get it at. Some people exaggerate about the pain. I didn't really feel the needle on my first session. The pain kind of numbs it so after awhile you don't feel too much of it. I will be honest with you, the part of Animal that is on my shoulder hurt the most when I got Janice, Dr. Teeth, and Animal done. My second session Lips and Sarge hurt but between the two, sarge hurt more than Lips and thanks for the compliment :big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Love your tattoo Zoot fan 1981, although I have to admit, I am a bit disappointed in that when I was considering making my left leg an all Muppets tattoo, I honestly thought I would be the ONLY dude who would ever have a tattoo of Lips, :smile:.

Anyhow, I've made a thread about my piece of Muppet tattoo and here it is in case some here still hasn't seen it...
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/jjs-first-muppet-tattoo.51581/#post-1036516