Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

theSHE124

Reaction score
I didn't say it was a bad thing. :oops: I was just noticing it, that's all! Sorry 'bout bringing that up.

charlietheowl

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I started a converstation here on the forums about what the Muppets really mean to us fans. There have been some very touching posts and I almost wanted to send them to Jane but she passed before I even started the thread. I know that people from Henson/Disney/Sesame see what we put on here but I think if the Henson's would see some of these posts it would warm there heart of the work that both Jim and Jane have giving to the world. It really is touching and I don't think that this world will ever see anyone as wonderful and giving and caring as Jim and Jane both seemed to be.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The current issue of People Magazine has a little blurb about Jane in their obituary section.

Walter

Reaction score
While Jane may not be here anymore, she will always be with us...

My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Heather and the entire Henson family...

Convincing John

Reaction score
I know I'm late to this discussion, but I just wanted to share my tribute card to Jane Henson. The original is with a friend of mine who works at Sesame Workshop. This person made sure to show it to one of the Henson kids. I can't really say any more about that, but I did tell my friend "Since Jane knew a lot of folks at Sesame Workshop, can you just tack it up on the bulletin board in the lounge? Next to the coffee pot would be appropriate. Sorry I can't make the memorial service."

I promised that they (the Sesame folks) would get to see it first before I posted it online.

So anyway, here it is.

Here's to Jane.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I know I'm late to this discussion, but I just wanted to share my tribute card to Jane Henson. The original is with a friend of mine who works at Sesame Workshop. This person made sure to show it to one of the Henson kids. I can't really say any more about that, but I did tell my friend "Since Jane knew a lot of folks at Sesame Workshop, can you just tack it up on the bulletin board in the lounge? Next to the coffee pot would be appropriate. Sorry I can't make the memorial service."

I promised that they (the Sesame folks) would get to see it first before I posted it online.

So anyway, here it is.

Here's to Jane.
What a nice tribute. Thanks for sharing with us. :smile: