Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
My condolences to the family, may she rest in peace, i ask that us as muppet fans not jump to the Henson Kids facebook pages yet, lets give them time with family
This, one hundred times over! Heather Henson had to leave her Facebook account because of the bombardment of well-wishers. Let them have peace.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
agreed again, this is a sad time for family, friends, and fans she was a big part of the Puppetry world and will be missed, but we are fans and while we may mean well in the end it can get overwhelming

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Very sad to hear this. I haven't been on the forum in a while (still haven't changed my avatar and signature from Jerry's passing) and I've been kind of moving away from the Muppets fandom lately (Doctor Who fandom kinda took over) but I did hear about her cancer diagnosis and was very concerned. I am very sad to read this today but also glad that she and Jim are together again. My prayers go out to the Henson family and friends of the family as they battle with a tough and somewhat unexpected loss.

zns

Reaction score
She will be greatly missed. Had it not been for her contribution to Jim and the Muppets, there is no telling what we would have now. It is also because of Jane that Jim's legacy has been kept alive so well and vivid in the last 23 years since her husband's passing. This is a sad day for Muppet fans everywhere. :jim::jim::jim:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Now you & Jim are together again. R.I.P. Jane. My condolences to the Henson family.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
words can't describe how sad i'am about this RIP Jane Henson

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Very sad to hear of her passing. Her legacy, as well as Jim's, and all the other people who worked on the Muppets in their early days, will live on forever.