April Fools: The Giant Man-Eating Chicken Spotted on 'Muppets...Again' set

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Yes, this is a thing that's happening.

http://movienewsnstuff.com/article/not-the-big-bird-you-are-expecting

The Giant Man-Eating Chicken from Rocky Mountain Holiday has been spotted on the set of The Muppets...Again with a very familiar set of little green legs sticking out of its beak. Could this be the demise of Constintine, or part of the villain's plot to do away with our favorite frog?

And another question, why is a MAN-eating chicken chowing down on a frog?

cjd874

Reaction score
AAAAAAHHHH!!!! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Muppetgirl1

Reaction score
What!!! a frog!!!! it better not be Kermit or Someone is going to get hurt badly!!:mad::mad::mad::concern::concern::concern::mad::concern: by Miss Piggy or I will hurt them

Hubert

Reaction score
And so I just accidentally spoiled the entire movie by clicking this. :stick_out_tongue:

Wonder why Disney felt the need to name the chicken "Hoax". Interesting, to say the least. :cluck:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This is the only April fools thread that I was close to believing, just because the post starts with "Yes, this is really happening". I mean, when people make April fools jokes, they don't lie about them being real news before the jokes and the April Fools confirmation, right? I would think that even practical jokers have standards in this regard.

Maggie

Reaction score
this was VERY funny, I knew it was an April Fools day prank though *I picked it up on my NINJA RADAR!*

cjd874

Reaction score
To add to my previous post, I actually believed it until I clicked on the link. What a good AFD joke!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That would be cool if he'd make an appearance in a future Muppet project.