Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Al Lewis

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This outline takes place in the fourth season.

Cold Opening/ Dressing Room
Scooter: Oh, Al Lewis! Fifteen seconds 'till curtain, Mr. Lewis!
Al Lewis: Oh, Scooter, who do I talk to about my contract?
Scooter: Oh, you already signed it and everything...
Al Lewis: No, my contract is no good.
Scooter: What do you mean?
Al Lewis: (holding up dirty, rotten, burnt contract) I mean it suddenly exploded. it's no longer any good.

Introduction
Kermit announces that Al Lewis will later be joined by a secret surprise mystery guest, but first introduces Al, Miss Piggy, and the baby band.

Opening Number: If You Don't Know Me By Now
Al Lewis, Miss Piggy, and The baby band perform.

Balcony
Statler: So, Mr. Lewis will be joined by a surprise mystery guest later tonight, huh?
Waldorf: yeah, who do you suppose it will be?
Statler: Probably one of his former "Munsters" co-stars.
Waldorf: Oh, I hope it's Fred Gwen, but I think it will be Butch patrick.
Statler: What? You old fool, it's got to be Yvonne DeCarlo.
Waldorf: Well, you can't always get what you want.

Song: You Can't Always Get What You Want
Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem sing the Rolling Stones song as The Newsman goes into a store and get's denied (by Dr. Strangepork as the stores manager) the things he wants (note: We don't hear The newsman and Dr. Strangepork speak... their visual reacitons and movements imply what is going on).

Balcony
Waldorf: See, I told you that you can't always get what you want.
Statler: Did you get what you wanted?
Waldorf: No.

Dressing Room
Louis Kazagger wants to talk to Al Lewis, mainly because Al's last name is the same as Louis Kazaggers first name.

Muppet Labs
Bunsen shows off the Muppet Labs Magic Mirror. Beaker looks at his reflection in the magic mirror, and his reflection puts an evil spell on Beaker, making his eyes bigger and his body go flat.
Bunsen: I never said it caused good magic.

Balcony
Statler: Maybe the surprise guest isn't anybody from The Munsters.
Waldorf: What do you mean?
Statler: Well, maybe it would be too obvious to have a Munsters co-star as a "surprise guest".
Waldorf: If it's a mystery guest, then maybe it is the host of Mystery Guest.
Uncle Deadley: (popping up) Well, the surprise guest isn't me.

UK Spot: I Keep Working My Way Back To You
The green heap sings as he climbs up a womans leg. By the end of the song, he get's to her shoulder, and the woman screams (the woman in this song is the Shouting Lady).

The Swedish Chef
The Swedish Chef makes Cactus Soup, cutting up a cactus and then putting it in his soup. When he tastes it, it hurts his mouth so much that he shoots his soup with his gun.

Balcony
Waldorf: Maybe tonights surprise guest will be my wife.
Statler: How would that be a surprise?
Waldorf: It would be an unpleaseant surprise.
Statler: Maybe it will be George washington.
Waldorf: But he's dead.
Statler: I know, that's a surprise.

Song: How Wonderful Life Is When You're in the World
Rowlf sings and plays the piano.

Backstage
Al Lewis tells kermit that he is so excited about the closing number, but asks who the surprise msytery guest is. Kermit tells him to go oinstage and he will find out.

Introduction
Kermit: Well, by now, the suspesne of a surprise guest is probably killing you by now.
Statler: No, it's just getting us heart attacks.
Kermit: Well, anyway, here is Al lewis, joined by a mystery guest, a friend of mine, all the way from Sesame Street, The Count!

Closing Number
The Count counts Al Lewis, and asks why he is not Granpa from The Munsters. Al says that he didn't want to play Grandpa Munster, and is disapointed with his surprise co-star. They then sing a medley of songs, including Tea For Two, Two Out fo Three Ain't Bad, and It Takes two. The Count counts the songs in the medley.

Good Night
Kermit, Al Lewis, and The Count are joined by Fozzie bear, one of the babies, beaker, and Green heap.

after credits
The Count counts Statler and Waldorf.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The Count makes a wonderful surprise guest. I hope Ed sees this when I bump it up.