Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Donnie & Marie Osmond

minor muppetz

Reaction score
This outline takes place during the muppet show's third season.

Cold Opening/ Dressing Room
Donnie and Marie argue because they have to share a dressing room.

Introduction
Kermit introduces the showbiz siblings for an openign number.

Opening Number: Razzle Dazzle
On a set similar to the one from leslie uggums opening number, Donnie and marie sing alongside Fletcherbird and the bird dancers.

Canteen
Gladys realizes that she and the swedish chef are going to go on-stage at the same time soon and need somebody to cook and serve meals. Gladys unwisely recruits Gonzo.

Song: When I Need You
Donnie sings to Miss Piggy. They eventually get joined by Nigel, Crazy harry, Boppity, some chickens, and some frogs.

Animals Drum Act
In an act worthy of wayne and Wanda, Animal plays drums on an icy river. he bangs his drums so hard that he creates a hole and falls into the river.

Canteen
Gonzo is serving. Kermit orders soup with a fly in it, but Gonzo puts a mosquito in it instead.

Muppet Sports
Louis kazagger announces that it is time for the annual football cooking sandwhich. Gladys and The swedish Chef compete. The swedish Chef puts a knife in the football and causes it to fly over to gladys, causing her to lose concentration and spill her stuff. Louis is about to award her but time runs out and no prize is given.

Balcony
Waldorf: I just realized something.
Statler: what is that, waldorf?
Waldorf: we're already halfway through the show, and we still haven't made any nasty comments about the show yet.

U.K. Spot
Scooter is the shoe store clerk and Miss Piggy is the customer. Miss Piggy wants to buy some new shoes (for the fifth time today). The first pair of shoes she buys are too big (big enough for sweetums to wear). the second pair is too ugly. the third pair is just right, untill the shoes try to eat miss piggy.

Canteen
Gonzo has changed the menu. Instead of servign what is on the menu, he serves golfball salad, instead of serving meatloaf he serves meat loafers (possibly borrowed from Scooters shoe store?), and instead of serving pancakes he serves rugs with maple syrup. Gladys complains to Gonzo about his mistakes.

Backstage
Gladys tells kermit that he should fire Gonzo. kermit agrees, but remembers that Gonzo recently helped him pay the rent for the theatre last month and doesn't. the Swedish Chef brings onions backstage but accidently spills them.

Song: Big Girls Don't Cry
Marie sings with four whatnot girls. the onion spill causes them to cry during the song.

balcony
Statler and Waldorf also cry.

Introduction
Kermit introduces Donnie and Marie for one last time.

Closing Number: Stormy Weather
Donnie and Marie sing during a storm while the bird dancers (and the mutations) once again dance in the background.

Good Night
Kermit, Donnie, and Marie are joined by Fletcherbird, two of the bird dancers, and one of the mutations.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love Animal's funny bit, the shoes trying to actually eat Piggy and the parts with Gonzo working in the canteen.

Stan Davis

Reaction score
who perform these characters
four whatnot girls

minor muppetz

Reaction score
who perform these characters
four whatnot girls
In my mind it wouldn't matter as they just sing back-up and make crying sounds, but I'll say Louise Gold, Kathryn Mullen, Dave Goelz, and Jerry Nelson.