'Nother puppet: Sage Fraggle

Slackbot

Reaction score
Man, I've been on a tear lately. Here's my latest puppet, Sage Fraggle, the daughter of Mokey and Boober in my fanfics...

Sage Fraggle

And here's a drawing of her, to show what I was going for:

Silly is Good

And here she is with Papa Boober:

Boober and Sage Fraggle

Boober and Sage Fraggle

Sage was, as with all of my other puppets, built from scratch. I based her pattern on Boober's, but altered it extensively to change a pudgy adult into an energetic little girl with petite feet. Fur is gray mongolian fur dyed teal. Skin is white Antron dyed teal & kelly green, two quick dilute baths. I wanted to make it as close to Boober's as I could, but wasn't quite able to match it. Her hair and baloobius are made of white ostrich feathers dyed teal and kelly green. Two batches, two colors, for a Mokey-like effect, but unfortunately you can't see the different colors unless you're looking closely. She has more braids adorned with things like buttons and colored pipe cleaners in the back.

I want to get some more lightweight doodads to stick in her hair, including a soda pull tab, and a ribbon for her tail. She has the fashion sense of a magpie.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So cute! Another excellent puppet building job. Boober looks like such a proud papa with her, haha.

EDIT: 2,ooo posts!

ncchuck

Reaction score
LOVE IT super work, what are you on your 5th fraggle soon you will be living in fraggle rock, you'll need to write yourself as the new silly creature :smile: