Prayers and thoughts for Jane Henson

Status
Not open for further replies.

bracketss

Reaction score
Prayers an thoughts go out to the whole Henson family. Heavenly father, we ask that you keep this family in your thoughts and give them the strength to go through this. We know you did not create this but you alone can fix it. Give them courage to face the task ahead and we all pray that you touch Jane, heal her, remove the cancer. Bless this family for they have given so much love to so many over the many years. We know you can do it and help them through this, it's in your darling son Jesus name we do pray these things. Amen

Frier56

Reaction score
Heavenly Father, We ask that you place your healing hands on Jane. Be with her and her family as they go through this rough time. Be with any medical workers to help with the healing of Jane. All this we ask in your son's name, Jesus Christ. Amen

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Praying for Jane and her family during this time. Asking for strength, wisdom and peace as they go through this difficult time. Blessings to you, Jane, we love you.

ploobis

Reaction score
Me and my family are praying for you Jane, we love you and your whole family. :smile:

DJ Rouse

Reaction score
Jane,

I feel like you have been a part of my family for the last 37 years. I want to extend my love and energies to you in your fight.

I have lost too many to Cancer , and recently lost two more close friends , one in January, the Other in Feb.

in 2001 I lost the man that was the most loving and caring person in my life until I met my partner. I remember one of the happiest memories in my life was watching the Muppets take Manhattan on First Choice Pay Tv. I remember making my voice sound like Kermit and Yoda and even grover at that age and always wanting to be the voice of the Muppets.

I cannot remember a time in my life when there wasn't some sort of creation from the Henson family influencing and making me who I am ... from the Voice of Frank Oz in the Muppet show in the 70's to the many movies in the 80's and even Yoda ...who I was enamoured by as a child. if not for jane I am not sure that there would be a frank oz , or at least the one we know now.

Then in 1999 I was fixated with Farscape ... yet another Henson Creation. I bought the whole series on Blu ray and have made another fan for you out of My partner of 11 years who had no clue of farsape and is now a convert ... and a Rygel lover as well ... but I think he loves Pilot most.

In fact I owe so much to you.

I had a HELLISH childhood. So much was horrible that I don't talk about it but the few good memories I have are special treasures to me and so many are with the muppets or fraggles or some creature from you. Like my mother taking me to see star wars and the empire strikes back and me falling in Life long love with a little green frog holding a light saber.

And then there is my Grover / Fozzy/ Kermit/ Piggy ... And most of all .... Gonzo affair ... and Then Gobo and Mookie and Sprokets and the Trashheap .... in adulthood ... it was the ever loveable even a little wicked, Rygel ... I loved him as much or more than Yoda and was even part of the effort to bring back farscape. To this day I am deeply in love with Henson familly creations , I currently run "The Leviathan" on Google +1 its a fan site for Farscsape ... its a small site that seems to be constantly picking up orphaned fans of the most brilliant sci fi that ever hit the TV screen.

Alot of what I am I owe to Jane and Jim and the rest of the Henson Family.

When things were at their absolute worst and I was so so Sick at age 6 with meningitis, when my parents split, when the violence was at its worst, there was always my friends at the muppet show , Fraggle Rock, sesame Street, the Story Teller and so so many others to help me escape to places that were I could be like every other kid ... fascinated with the wonder and magic are these creations...

I am finally following the path that I drempt of when I was 5 and never followed through on ... I am officially a dream Chaser. I am trying to make a life out of Voice-over Talent with Artist's Elite in Calgary Alberta Canada.... I have wanted this my whole life ever since I first met Piggy and Kermit and the gang ... and then ... my life long Friends Yoda and Dominar Rygel. I have spent thousands andcountless hours of time with trainers like Deb Munroe. It's Exhausting with chronic pain but , its a dream and I WILL do it ... And you and Jim Inspired me ...

I couldnt have had better role models. I thank you so so so so much for being there for me , and helping me have those precious moments with my Grampie ... Hearing him Laugh when I was Pretending to be Kermit or Grover or whichever creation had become my friend from the "Henson Family" Has been a special gift that I owe to you... and I cannot thank you enough for it ... that one moment when I was 5 on his lap watching Muppets Take Manhatten would never have happened without you.

So now I give whatever I have for energy and thoughts because , through all my life there has been a Henson creation to comfort me ... and now I am only to glad to pass that back to you ...

I am agnostic , but, tonight you are in some of the only prayers I have ever said and will be in all my thoughts ... its just what you do for "Family".

When I heard about this all happening to you , I thought , it's not enough that it took away My friends, not enough that it took the most beloved family member , now Cancer wants my childhood and My role models.... the lines are drawn and its simply not going to happen.

I posted the site for well wishers to my face book and to the Leviathan. I have asked all my Fraggle, Muppet,and other peices of the "Labyrnth" that is our child hood to please Join me in supporting you... and show cancer we will fight with all our fraggle might to end this!

" It's a war of wills. Where else would I get a chance in a fair fight where I have the advantage? " - Dominar Rygel XVI

All my love
DJ Rouse
Calgary Alberta Canada
Actor Voice-over Talent... Dream Chaser and life long lover of the Muppets / Rygel and so many others....

cahuenga

Reaction score
I hope Jane get well soon, all my prayers for her and her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.