Dreams about Muppets...

Auberoun

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed that I met Frank Oz and performed all my muppet voices for him. He was very impressed with my Piggy, and Kermit, and he said he would help me with my Sam. Then, he said he would get me in to the "network" of Muppet performers. I got to meet Steve, who was really impressed, and chose me to be his successor! Then I woke up feeling down that it was only a dream. Especially since I am out of work right now. :sigh:

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow, cool dream, Auberoun. I'd love to have these dreams where I meet someone within the Muppet company and talk to them, yet it's only happened on one occasion when I talked to Kevin Clash.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, last night I drempt of the muppet babies at a restaurant in the desert. They were around the outside of the building talking (I was not directly interacting with them) when the subject of women came up and a huge dust storm arose. There was a comment about women and what they could do when the storm started. Next, they were at the bottom of a cliff holding jars of something. I am currently watching muppet babies through a second time, so I guess that this makes sense, even though I am a huge Fraggle fan.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamt of the Sesame Street Muppets and some TMS Muppets guest starring on the first part of the 2013 Miss America pageant which strangely ran from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am.

The first batch of Muppets included Big Bird, Zoe, Herry Monster, The Amazing Mumford, Narf, and an orange AM monster. Narf revealed that he had dark brown teeth. One black-haired female guest star said to Roosevelt Franklin that he's so awesome, which upsets Kingston Livingston III. Herry Monster watches from the audience to keep track of Zoe doing the right speeches. The Amazing Mumford wanted to do special effects for the program. The program then showed Muppet clips including various SS clips and Gonzo blowing the horn from The Muppet Show theme.

Kermit the Frog said how great the show was and The Count shows up to Kermit's surprise. The Count say that he's here to keep count for Sesame Street's billionth view on Youtube. Ernie then introduced the Sesame Street gang again. They get crowded by several other Muppets including Elmo, Bert, Grover, Herry Monster, and a Fuchsia Honker. The Count gets excited as he counts them one by one. That's all I know about that dream.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
This wasn’t a dream about a Muppet, but it did relate to Sesame Street. I dreamed that I was interviewing Paul Benedict and that he was saying how much he enjoyed being the painter of all those numbers!

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I had a dream months ago where I was at some Wizard World-type convention and Dave Goelz was there as a guest. I went over to his table where he was signing things and he didn't have a line at all. We were talking for what felt like a half-hour and it was awesome. I don't even think we were talking about Muppets or anything, I think we were talking about The Avengers or something. I've never so mad that a dream was just a dream. :concern:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
What do you know more about that dream?
I don't remember much about it. I can probably remember some things about it if I think really hard. I do remember I was in their band ( I was a muppet) and Zoot and I ended up dating.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
I had a dream that had the Muppets in it. I don't remember anything about it, except that the cast of Dinosaurs was there. Which is weird, because I've only seen one episode of that show.