Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
Mama Sweetums is going to be so happy... why on Earth would they need Sweetums Mom to appear when Sweetums barley does anything anymore. Let's hope this means Sweetums will have a nice role in the new film... I miss him. I remember when he fell down the manhole in TGMC. I was only four years old when I saw that but it's still my fav Sweetums moment ever.

:grr:

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
I like Walter but I hate when old Muppets get a backseat to the new ones. I now consider all the Muppet Tonight classic Muppets but when MT first came out I remember thinking where are all my Muppets? It's easier to appreciate new character when you don't think their stealing screen time from the others. I grew up during the Gonzo/Rizzo era so I miss the Rat and to a point Gonzo, I hope he has a much, much, much, much, much larger role in the new movie.

Yet don't get me wrong i'm a huge Walter fan, I was a fan of his even before the movie, he put Disney in their place when he commented on the Season 4 & 5 DVD release of TMS. I'm really glad he's stuck around, I love knowing their is a Muppet just as obsessed with the Muppets as we are :smile:

MuppetGeek

Reaction score
I like Walter but I hate when old Muppets get a backseat to the new ones. I now consider all the Muppet Tonight classic Muppets but when MT first came out I remember thinking where are all my Muppets? It's easier to appreciate new character when you don't think their stealing screen time from the others. I grew up during the Gonzo/Rizzo era so I miss the Rat and to a point Gonzo, I hope he has a much, much, much, much, much larger role in the new movie.

Yet don't get me wrong i'm a huge Walter fan, I was a fan of his even before the movie, he put Disney in their place when he commented on the Season 4 & 5 DVD release of TMS. I'm really glad he's stuck around, I love knowing their is a Muppet just as obsessed with the Muppets as we are :smile:
I Understand What You Mean I Think Walter Is Great But I Would Love To See More Of Sweetums,Gonzo,Rizzo,Foo Foo,Pepe,Thog And All The Rest Because The Last Film Was Good But I want More Old Characters. And When Are We Getting Our Fraggle Rock Movie

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Let's hope this means Sweetums will have a nice role in the new film... I miss him. I remember when he fell down the manhole in TGMC. I was only four years old when I saw that but it's still my fav Sweetums moment ever. :grr:
I will laugh at his "Hey, A Movie" line "IS THERE ANY WAY TO STOP IT?!?" until the day I die.

Sweetums is arguably one of the most underrated Muppets of all time and I'm delighted that he's been given new life in the modern age. Loved it when he played such a big role in the star-unveiling at the Hollywood Walk of Fame and I look forward to enjoying him in the new movie!