Who has a Deviant Art account?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. Oh and thanks. I saw that a while ago, but I was in a rush to get to class and forgot about it :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow... suddenly, everybody's deviation count on their pages is jumping up big time... my count just went from like 216 (which is about right) to a whoppin' 252. My assumption is that they're probably now counting things such as stuff that are either put into scraps or put into storage, as well as journal entries, since journals were recently considered deviations for some reason.

I don't know how many journal entries I've written since I've been there, but I do know I have at least two scraps, and probably something or two in storage, so yeah, I'm assuming the rest are journals I've written over the years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, you know what? Sure it was weird when people's deviation counts jumped up for no reason recently, maybe they're starting to count journals, scraps, stored stuff, etc... but I absolutely cannot figure out how my little sister's deviation count jumped up from only 5 or so (all of which were scraps) to over 65,000. :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has Drtooth drawn a lot of naked girls recently or something? I'm trying to figure out why the artist I've mentioned previously who used to do really great fan art of various different toons but now only does filthy stuff recently added him to his watch...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Has Drtooth drawn a lot of naked girls recently or something? I'm trying to figure out why the artist I've mentioned previously who used to do really great fan art of various different toons but now only does filthy stuff recently added him to his watch...
Like I said before... there's a great deal of people with weird fetishes that subscribe to me (part of the reason I don't look at anyone's pages anymore). I haven't done anything like that yet and I don't plan on it.