Zomg I have a website!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So a puppeteer I look up to had "the talk" with me when he was in town weekend before last & I came to the realization that I needed a website.

So I have one! Yay! It launched today & I'm super excited & proud & whathaveyou. I'll keep my etsy shop open, because Etsy has been good to me over the years, but it has a place to buy puppets (I haven't been able to load everything there just yet, but will soon!), as well as a crafty blog (a clothespin valentine puppet up there this month) that I'll do my best to update regularly with puppety goodness. I think I can manage at least one project/month. It has a gallery, and a place for videos I've done. I'm sure it will always be a work in progress, because hey, that's another hobby I need.

Anyway, www.puppetpie.com is alive & kicking! Feedback welcome!

Trisha

Reaction score
Just took a look at your website and realised you had posted a thread about it. You make lovely stuff and you have an eye for detail. I particularly liked Paprika and Disgruntled Corn Finger. I took a look at the videos too. Class. :smile:

I must add that I wish I could see the whole "Die Puppet Die" show. It must be hilarious and the red puppet with the blond curls is very cute. Too bad he gets attacked!