What was the last DVD you bought and why?

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Went to Target today to get some things and took the opportunity to pick up some Blu-rays.

Argo - Awesome movie, hands down the best movie of 2012. I hope it wins big on Sunday.

Monsters, Inc. 3D - I missed the 3D re-release in theaters, wanted to upgrade the movie to a Blu-ray for a while like I've wanted to all the Pixar films I haven't gotten to yet.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
The Best of Whose Line Is It Anyway? - I've wanted DVDs of this show for a while and this was the cheapest, so I snapped it up finally thanks to a gift card.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Pixar Short Films Vol. 2 - Been waiting for this to come out since getting the first one.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
As far as I can remember:

Muppets Magic: Because there's a lot of great material on there

Old School Volume 3: Because duh!

Being Elmo: I got a B&N gift card and this was the perfect thing to spend it on

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Barney Loves You - A set of three Barney DVDs I already have for only $13?! Sign me up! :big_grin:

(It's a completist thing) :laugh:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I haven't picked it up yet, but it's looking like since I just printed out a $7 off coupon for it I'll be buying the 3D Blu-ray of Wreck-It Ralph on release day after all. I'm sure I'll pick up something esle there too since I'm such a Blu-ray-grubbing guy. I'll let you know on Tuesday. :crazy:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
ScBig haul today...

Wreck-It Ralph - Thank you $7 off coupon. Besides, it's an awesome movie and if I own Brave (have I mentioned how much I hate that movie as of late? :stick_out_tongue:), I'd want to own a much better animated movie from last year to go with it.

Schindler's List - It was coming out today and I want more Spielberg in my DVD collection and I figured this would probably be a good Spielberg movie to start with.

E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial - This was spur of the moment since Staples completely failed me when I went to go buy a digital camera yesterday and came out emptyhanded so I had a bit more money to splurge today. I went with buying this for the same reasons as Schindler's List and that it was cheap enough. It's a great movie anyway so why wouldn't I want to own it?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
The Land Before Time. This movie brings back so many childhood memories of mine.