Muppet Parody Poster - Tower of Terror

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Ha ha! I really love it!
They shoulda called it "The Muppet Zone".

Being a big fan of Disney World, this is like, my favorite ride!
You fit the characters very well to the story! Very well done, especially the tower in the back and the actual character drawings look fantastic! :smile:

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! It was fun to design. The characters came naturally and fit really well.

I'm a huge fan of Disney Parks as well (having worked there helps)! In fact, Disney, The Twilight Zone, and Muppets are three of my favorite things.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Cool! What did you do in the parks?

The Tower of Terror is one of the most brilliant rides I've ever been on. The story-telling and the detail is just amazing. Not your average Drop-Zone.
Really, after you do Disney parks, it's hard to do the regular amusement parks.

We try to get to Disney World at least once a year (although I push for more. :smile: )
My favorite park is Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I use to work at Disney's Animal Kingdom with their education department. I spent my days in the park with the animals and guests! It was awesome! In fact, I get to go back every year and work for a few days. So I tend to visit at least once a year. Now I live near Disneyland, so I get to see those attractions quite often.

Tower of Terror has one of the best stories and it's a Twilight Zone fans candy-store in terms of references. I like Disney World's version (the story is more immersive) better than California Adventure's.

As you can probably tell, having been around Disney Parks for a long time, it tends to inspire a lot of art.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I love that Disney movie. It used to be on TV and video. You're a wonderful artistic. I will have to agree with Muppet fan 123, (the serious Muppet fanatic) the title will have to be The Muppet Zone - Tower of Terror.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I finally received the title of "Serious Muppet fanatic". I've been waiting for this moment my whole life!

I completely forgot that Disney made a movie based on the ride, which I first found out about in the ToT Gift Shop. I never knew that it even existed! (I think that's what Collette was reffering to.)