Favorite Fraggle quote

iluvfragglerock

Reaction score
Okay a couple more have come to mind for me, and of course they are Boober ones. Dude needs a thread all to himself.

I also really love in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey" (which I usually avoid watching because Begooney annoys the everloving crap out of me) how Boober is incessantly being really odd and chastising his puppet for getting bold XD
Boober's lines are classic! I always loved Boober and his puppet, which is ironic, because he is a puppet... weird:sigh:

Tealie

Reaction score
I know it's from one of the songs, but I'll always love
"You need a sweet, sweet, sweet little treat, somehing fun to nibble to make your middle giggle"

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I finally re-watched Uncle Matt's Discovery and the quote I loved the most was: "Rememeber nephew Gobo, the magic is still there, as long as we keep looking for it."

That episode seriously captured the relationship of Gobo and his Uncle "Traveling" Matt.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I finally re-watched Uncle Matt's Discovery and the quote I loved the most was: "Rememeber nephew Gobo, the magic is still there, as long as we keep looking for it."

That episode seriously captured the relationship of Gobo and his Uncle "Traveling" Matt.
It was also just a really cool episode in general! :excited:

I wish one of those wind tunnels in the T. Matthew Fraggle Room led to my room :frown:

I like in "Gone But Not Forgotten" when The World's Oldest Fraggle says that when you get to be his age, "you don't take death so seriously." It's a very mature, unique acknowledgment to hear in a "kid's" show, and I find it inspiring :big_grin:

Hubert

Reaction score
I love that quote, Plaid. Thanks for mentioning it. Something that you can just run with in so many different ways, my mind is already running in different directions enough that I'm ready to write an analysis article about it right now. :stick_out_tongue:

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Well, let's see... there's something I can think of right now:

Marjory: And I know what this fraggle has!
Gunge: Of course you do!
Philo: You're all-knowing!
Marjory: I know that!
~Beginnings

"It's hopeless. Let's go get some lunch!" - Felix the Fearless, Marooned

"Wembley, I found you in my book! You have all the symptoms of someone whose life has no meaning!" - Boober, Wembley's Egg

Sidebottom: Now relax.
Boober: Right. (falls down)
~Boober's Quiet Day

"Any requests from the cheap seats?" - Sidebottom, Sidebottom's Blues

"You know what? I think we just communicated." - Wembley, Space Frog Follies

Mokey: I'm sorry, guys. It's all my fault.
Wembley: No, it's not.
Boober: Yes, it is.
Wembley: Yes, it is.
~Mokey, Then And Now

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Sidebottom: Now relax.
Boober: Right. (falls down)
~Boober's Quiet Day

I forgot about that one. I really do like that one.
That's the hard thing with quotes. A lot of time the more memorable quotes are the longer ones or the ones with a meaningful effect. It's always nice to remember the kind of short obscure ones.

I like the line "The souffle just walked through the door" from "Dump this stuff out" not so much for the line itself (though it is a good one) but for the way Dave delivered it.It wasn't so much that Boober seemed worried that the souffle was walking around but more annoyed that now he had to go catch it.