F.R.I.E.N.D.S

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I remember my fifth grade teacher talking about how his daughter watched the show and how great of a cliffhanger he thought the season finale was (which would have been season 4)-- when Ross said "Rachel" at the altar during his wedding to Emily.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Kids that age were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S? When I was that age, the only thing kids watched were anime and SpongeBob.

Dude, I watched a LOT of sitcoms when I was a kid. Mostly on syndication. Stuff like The Jeffersons. That's not too far fetched.

Animal'sBunny

Reaction score
Rachel and Ross. On a break or not? I say yes they were, but Ross shouldn't have hooked up with Chloe so soon after they broke up.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Big fan of Ross over here.
I find myself in very Ross-like moments at times, but when re-watching the series a few months ago, I really didn't like how he basically became a walking divorce joke.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
You know when you and your kids are watching Friends too much when your kid starts saying "How you doin?" to other people. My oldest son was saying that when he was 2 or 3 years old and he said it to a baby girl :cool: lol It was cute.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Joey started to bug me in the later seasons; "The One Where Joey Learns French" is one of the most painful episodes for how unbelievably stupid he became.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Joey started to bug me in the later seasons; "The One Where Joey Learns French" is one of the most painful episodes for how unbelievably stupid he became.
I never did get to see the later episodes. I only owned seasons 1, 4,5, and 6 and a DVD that that the very end on it.