Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Half an hour earlier this afternoon... Ed tunes in to ESPN channels to catch the new Sports Center commercial starring :hungry: Along the way, he has a whooping fit as he finds out the Ravens are actually moving on to a rematch with the Patriots in tomorrow's 2012/2013 AFC Championship game when he thought they'd lost last week against the Broncos.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: So...how's it going?
Kim: Fantabulous. It's amazing how much difference a new hard drive makes.
Boober: On the computer or on you?
Kim: [sighs] Okay, I guess I deserved that. I suppose I was a little irritable this past week, what with my computer being in for service and all.
Boober: [scoffs] A little?
Gillis: [sotto voice] Thank goodness for her Nook and her iPhone, otherwise the withdrawal would have been much worse.
Boober: No kidding.
Kim: I heard that, guys!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Joyous shrieks come from downstairs in Apt 1 as the scare crew celebrate the end of JanuScary weekend, arriving back from the BB&S watching our Ravens triumph over the Patriots to go to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans in two weeks time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed sits down to start going through KG Ch 139 again, ready to start off the productive part of a new Monday. *Laughs at watching :hungry: at his new part-time job as ESPN's cafeteria worker.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rygel (irritably): Aren't you going to make something so we can sell it?

Kelly (playing Assassin's Creed 3): Dude ... it's January. Why the rush?

Rygel: You can't make a profit off of nothing.

Kelly (raises index finger): Oh, but you can. It's called speculating. You spend countless dollars on something you think is going to happen.

Rygel: Harrumph. And if it doesn't happen? You lose EVERYTHING!

Kelly (smiles): That's why you need to be the boss, not the speculator. They lose everything, but you keep all the cash.

Rygel: Harrumph. Let me know when your precious Desmond dies so we can move on with your super-fahrbot plan of yours.

Kelly (gasps): Dude!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: It's too cold. I do not want to get out from under the blankets.
Red: If we go to the pool we could sit in the sauna
Beth: But first we have to actually leave here where it's warm
Rowlf: I'm not going anywhere today
Beth: At least you have fur!
Rowlf: Yeah, but it ain't doing much for me today!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, just finished a couple of pieces for my fic. Got to write the apple-bobbing scene, then I can get to another I've been wanting to write influenced by an old TV sketch.

*Checks the security logs. Good, seems that Phil finally blocked that recent flood of spambots. We'll see if any more try to breech the town's patrols.

*Wonders why it's been too quiet here lately. *Shrugs. :busy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Uncle D opens the door to find the cookies left at our threshhold. Mmm, thank you Angela, we shall return the favor. Hope you're feeling better.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Oh, I'm feeling much better, Uncle Deadly, and you're welcome~! *gives the plate to UD* Hope you all enjoy them! They're homemade! ^w^