Fraggle Air Date HBO Anniversary Jan. 10 1983

superboober

Reaction score
A happy 30th as well to the show that shaped my earliest years the most. There was no more excitable feeling than when those first strains of the theme song would hit and I would eagerly start dancing in front of the screen ("dancing" in the mind of a 3 year old being rocking from side to side on each foot with a big dopey grin on my face). And it's wonderful how the program still holds up well today for all ages, so great credit to all involved, you created one for the ages, and we still cannot leave the magic.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is pretty much the best show ever. Amazing characters, thoughtful and intelligent plots, beautiful sets, wonderful sense of humor, and the creation of an entire other world that is the coolest place on earth. The show has meant a lot to me over the past couple of years and I can see that it means a lot to people on here as well. Happy anniversary, Fraggles, happy anniversary.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Fraggle Rock is pretty much the best show ever. Amazing characters, thoughtful and intelligent plots, beautiful sets, wonderful sense of humor, and the creation of an entire other world that is the coolest place on earth. The show has meant a lot to me over the past couple of years and I can see that it means a lot to people on here as well. Happy anniversary, Fraggles, happy anniversary.
Ditto! :excited:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Don Sahlin would've loved to see Fraggle Rock if he was still alive at that time. He could've build Fraggles with the other Muppet builders. Am I right?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Happy 30th to the Fraggles! Thanks for mentioning, I forgot about this. I'll have to do some watching tonight. :excited:
Me too and I am only watching the fourth season episodes this week. I know that is so far from the first season, but I do want the first season DVD set on my birthday since my library no longer owns that. (sighs) Oh well, I am still celebrating by watching Fraggle Rock. DUH! :excited: