FanFic: The New Arrival

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Thanks Ed, Marty! It feels great to have a brother (Marty) and a cousin (Ed) who can relate to the Muppets and such! It's like having a whole family on here! (I have no muppety-liking friends who live near me. And my family isn't all knowledgeable about the Muppets either.)

I will send you a copy of the stories, Ed. Perhaps you can help me. *Hugs* To Marty and Ed for ya'lls help!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sure... No probs Sara. No Muppety liking friends near you? That's weird, there's a bunch of members here who list S.C. in their location field in their profiles. Oh well.

If you haven't yet, check out MuppetWriter's "The Spectacular" thread where he's posted his two Spider-Man/Muppet crossovers with some added interviews, short stories, and sneak peaks of the third crossover tale.

Oh, and before I forget, if you haven't voted for Muppet president yet, please vote for Piggy. It's your choice and we'll respect your decision no matter which of the three you vote for... But we hope to earn your endorsement, especially since Scooter might be able to tell you more about Piggy's presidential platform. He should, he's managing her campaign with Catherine as her running mate. Contact Aunt Ru, she'll have all the info so you can make an informed decision.

Again, hugs Sara.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter ???
Revealing messages and attempts at revival....(Thank you Green Album for the inspiration!)

A few pictures on the mantelpiece....above a gorgeous roaring fire neatly tended to by a kind old butler. Soft steps echo down the marble paved hallways, a lamented painful cry is heard....

"oh, my baby....why couldn't I have gone with you?" She cries, tears rolling down her cheeks. Entering into the parlor, she closes her eyes and sighs heavily.

"This looks familiar, vaguely familiar....almost unreal yet, its too soon to feel yet...close to my soul, yet so far away....I'm going to go back there someday..."

The multiple pictures taunt her jeeringly, each seemingly more beautiful then the last. His birth, his 2nd birthday....placing MVP on his Little League Fireball team....such haunting memories playing with her mind.

"Sun rises, night falls, sometimes the sky calls. Is that a song there, and do I belong there? I've never been there, but I know the way. I'm going to go back there someday...."

Slumping down onto her bed of polished nails, her long raven blue hair falls neatly around her shoulders and frames her gently hooked nose. Her butler comes near with a glass of pickle juice for her; what she usually drank before bed.

"Thank you Jonas...that'll be all for tonight, thanks..."

He nods curtly and looks at her with his soul-weary limpid brown eyes, his nose hanging nearly straight downward in front of his mouth as it has for nearly 75 years now.

"Madam Kirazzle, are you sure you are alright for the evening?" His voice buzzes gently to her ears, a calming presence in this torn world of hers.

"I....I believe so, Jonas." She softly intones, her throat ragged from her crying eariler.

With a last look at his world-weary Madam, he departs for the night. Kirazzle finishes her drink, and lays the glass on its side on the nightstand. She remembers his words to her as he left, so happy and light.

"Come and go with me, it's more fun to share! We'll both be completely at home in midair!"

She chuckled softly at the thought of flying through the air with him. What fun it would be to do those tricks with her beloved child!!

"We're flyin', not walkin', on featherless wings....we can hold onto love like invisible strings..."

How did she manage to screw up the transfer...she never thought she'd know why.

"There's not a word yet for old friends who've just met. Part heaven, part space, or have I found my place?"

Has she found her place, she wondered? It was supposed to be with them....both of them. Chuckling softly, she laid down on the delightful nailed bed, and settled down for the night.

"You can just visit Tanzer...but I plan to stay. I'm going to go back there someday."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? A new chapter? From Sara? *Sounds the horns of praise.

This chapter has a sad beauty to it, almost reminding me of how you portrayed Red after the rushing flood in The Predicament.
And you get extra brownies for using my favorite song from The Green Album. You enfused it with a haunting memory, but when I hear that version I ish melted with how it's sung. Yeah, I has the bad mind sometimes okay.
:rolleyes:

Now if I could find them, I'd leave you some 7-layer bars. Since I can't, here's some hot chocolate.
Please, post more when possible. :flirt:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter ??? - Threats from a new plane of existance?

Kirazzle leapt out of bed startlingly. She had to do something, her heart was on fire! And it wasn't from those space ancho chili burritos she had for dinner either....

Spying a quill pin and fresh ink, she grabbed a postcard out of her pile of blanks and started quickly scribbling a letter.

"Poaxal Kenze,

Ug whaxavo vupp sen, Taxanzol. Pum sufmit ug te pit Paxalonkaxago Duor din zloo wooks. Vook vo en Caxapo Peem um yeep koaxal, el ug wirr lomit paxalonkaxago lidds, pi Pum skaxarr roaxavo um VUPP SEN."

She sighed happily wondering if he'd be able to actually translate what she wrote in their native language. Supposedly he'd never learned Kenzeiaxan as a child...my gosh, his older brother had apperently given him the name of Kenze or Gonzo as a child!! ....That's the base root name of their own language, Kenzeiaxan! She laughed maliciously, signing underneath the letter's body

"Sincolorupp, Gilaxazzro"

-~-

"Oh great....another weird one in the house. One more weirdo and we'll have to apply for a state hospital license!!" Miss Piggy bemoaned, barely being able to walk up the stairs.

"Aunt Piggy! Aunt Piggy!!" Tanzer screamed at the top of his lungs "Let me help you, elder one!!"

"Elder one?? I'm not ol---AHHHH!"

Tanzer sped across the room and deftly picked up Miss Piggy in his arms and easily carried her up the stairs. After doing so, he bowed genially towards her, his eyes pointed downward to avert her gaze.

"I'm sorry if calling you by your deserved title offends you, Aunt Piggy..." He sheepishly whispered, still not looking at her face.

Piggy gently grabbed his chin (or where he would have one) and brushed his tendrils of hair away from his face.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. Er...thanks for helping me up the stairs, but don't ever do that again or you're roadkill okay?"

He nodded and started down the stairs his eyes bright and cheerful. Gonzo watched with awe as the child seemed to carry himself so surely and proudly. As if he'd done some growing up just being around the elder Gonzoian for merely a few hours.

-~-
A few weeks later....

"I picked up the mail, Chief." Scooter chirped, handing a stack of mail to Kermit; who promptly started going through it. A couple of postcards flitted out from the stack, and slid in the trample underneath the couch; unnoticed.

"Thanks Kermit!" Gonzo yelled as he handed Tanzer his monthly magazine, and leafed through a bill for used tires from Mooney & Sons. "No postcards, Kerm?"

"Hmmm....nope, not a thing Gonzo." Kermit continued to leaf through what was left in his hands. It was mostly Clifford and Fozzie's mail, as they both were on their own vacations lately.

"....hm." Gonzo murmured, his brow furrowing slightly. "The last time they didn't send anything, I almost missed meeting this little guy!" He promptly grabbed his son and gave him a noogie, while chuckling.

"Daddy!! Quit it!" Tanzer grumbled, still snuggling tightly into his father's hugs as he always did.

"Oh well....I guess maybe that is why you've not gotten anything lately. Because Tanzer is here, they thought to back off and let you have your Father/Son time??" Kermit wisely intoned, while walking back towards the kitchen.

"...daddy, do we still have any of that blue colored cheese left?"

"The blue cheese wedge, Tan?? Yeah we do, why?" Gonzo replied, thinking about the chocolate cheese cubes they had a few days ago. It was making him quite hungry, just thinking about it.

"I want a milkshake with it." his cherubic son whispered while looking towards the fridge, wondering just how far his Father's own taste buds could go. He hadn't asked for anything to weird (for a Gonzoian of course) but he couldn't make it himself just yet, he was too little!

"How about one better, TanTan??" He looked down at his son, and sort of nuzzled his head with his nose, which he quickly learned was a familiar sort of kiss for his people. "A chocolate cheese shake?"

"YAAAAY!" He erupted in cheer, and sped off towards the kitchen, hopping up and down like mad, doing cartwheels in anticipation of the odd new milkshake.

-~-

Beau continued to clean around the house like usual. Slowly going as was always his pace....keeping to himself was the key to not go mad in a place like this.

He lifted the couch with ease, and set it on it's side. Almost a mountain of loose change started pouring out of the cushions.

"Another pile like this and I could buy myself a new mop bucket!!" He paused and thought really hard to when he was in Sam's Club last week..."They're only $45, oh goody!"

Two small postcards, covered in dust caught his eye. One was in english, and the other was written in a language he had never seen in his life before.

"Dear Gonzo,

I regret to inform you that something has gone amiss in the transfer of Tanzer to you. You must come to our planet so we can discuss just how the child will learn our native language when you yourself know none of it yourself!! Please remit within 4 weeks so we may figure out how to make this a smooth going for both parties involved.

Many Thanks,
Head of Dept. Education.
Youkle Duiyman"

"This must be important, I should put this here; so everyone will see it." Beau proceeded to place the small postcard on top of a pile of recent bills. He believed he was sure someone would see it and make sure it was given to Gonzo promptly.

A small puff of dust rose when the postcard hit the pile on the old desk. The computer gleamed beside the dusty pile of paper invoices, the last "recent bill" showing a date of 05/24/2010. And visible beneath the two small alien postcards was this:

"Thanks for enrolling in paperless online billing! If you need any paper statements you can access your account online and print your latest bill yourself!!"

"Yep, that should get to him quickly!!" Beau nodded to himself proudly, and started to vacuum the main hallway, oblivious to what he had just done.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Informative post:

The language is honestly just Gibberish, here's the website I used.

Gibberish Translator

The english translation of what I wrote was this:

"Dear Gonzo,

You have my son, Tanzer. I submit you to a Parentage Duel in three weeks. Meet me on Cape Doom with your gear, or you will remit parentage rights, and I shall leave with MY SON."

I decided to post this so it'd be a bit easier with Ed, so he'd know what Kirazzle had written.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thank you Sara. Yes, a parentage duel sounds much better than a puny bloodtest. And oh, Bo, you should take that postcard to Gonzo himself. Oh well, he'll find it, eventually.
Clifford and Fozzie both on vacation? I know Cliff's in Vegas seeing an old friend (as well as her daughter), but where's the bear gone off to? Maybe visiting his Ma?

Again, thanks for posting. *Leaves a refilled mug of chocolate for the gofer's girl. :wink:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Chapter Ten

The sun was shining high and bright across the San Francisco shoreline. A crisp breeze tickled the rocks and the water lapped and crashed against the remote beach.

And Ubergonzo was about to become half a Gonzoian with the beating heat from the yellow dwarf star that was his little brother's planet's source of energy.

"My dearest Kirazzle....why are you even pursuing this nonsense of a parental duel? Gonzo isn't even HERE. Just let it be. He'll be able to raise the boy like he should be raised, full of fearlessness and weirdness and familial love!" He sighed deeply and adjusted his robes, fanning himself to try to cool himself off.

She paced the beach, clad in her finest aqua zoronian spandex, and held her briefcase staunchly in her hands. Her sharp eyes scanned the beach time and again, as she had done for nearly two days straight.

"Humph. I can't believe he would give up so easily." Kirazzle flipped her long hair away from her shoulders, and gazed off into the distance.

Ubergonzo stood up and walked over towards Kirazzle and placed a gentle hand on her back. "Just let him go. Gonzo was raised by a very loving woman. Tanzer will be alright. I trust my brother."

Narrowing her eyes, she spat onto the ground. "Well. I DO NOT."

She turned quickly and snapped her gaze towards her help. He nodded and pressed a few buttons on a small remote he held. The spaceship started whirring and clanking ominously. A small, oddly shaped vehicle slid from it's holder and came to rest on the sand.

"Now, Kirazzle....normally I don't lift my foot up like this, but I simply must ask that you return that rover to the ship, and come back inside! Tanzer deserves a father and YOU KNOW IT!" He took a few steps towards Kirazzle and Jonas, his eyes flaring bright purple; obviously angry.

"You have sired so many children for the program, Kirazzle! Why won't you let this one go? There is NO FATHER for him back home.....there is no reason.....not a single reason why you must engage in parental duel with my brother!"

With a simple back flip, she landed in the passenger seat of the triangular shaped rover.

"It's simple, Vazathod." Chuckling, she motioned for Jonas to start the rover up. It started to rise into the air, higher and higher still until Ubergonzo was no longer able to reach it in his attempt to grasp the sides.

A small cylinder tumbled over the ledge on the outside of the rover and clattered to the ground. Thick, choking mist started to envelop Ubergonzo; his vision started wavering along with his knees. All he seemed to hear was the crashing of the waves, and the screeching laughter in Kirazzle's voice.

"....how else am I to become Queen?"

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle Deadly: What ho? A fic brought back from the depths of the dead? And from our old dear fiend Sara no less.

Well well, this definitely has promise. An obsessed mother with delusions of grandeur thinking she can assume the queenship of the Gonzonians, ah, what intrigue. Please do post more if there is more to be posted. *Skulks back to tend to Selena Gomez, his pet raven chick, much better trained than Gloria Estefan. :zany:

Oh, and you might be interested in the fics posted by WebMistressGina, especially her Pool Hall series since those focus on a certain gofer. *Cheap plug. :electric: