Camp Lazlo

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's Carols Alazraqui Same guy who did Rocko. But Tom Kenny was the Scout Master. I believe everyone present for Rocko's Modern Life but Charles Adler was in Camp Lazlo.

Too bad they didn't have half the writers... but then again, Steven Hillenburg had Spongebob (and just left it, actually) and Jeff Swampy Marsh was already working on Phineas and Ferb or leaving to work on it.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
But Tom Kenny was the Scout Master.
Not only that, but Tom Kenny was also the scout master's assistant, Slinkman (which I believe, according to Wikipedia, was his favorite character he's ever voiced.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I just checked out the last episode of the series... now I have respect for it, because...

The episode basically involved Lumpus discovering that he can paint a uniform on his body instead of wearing clothes, as he's sick of wasting time doing laundry. Everyone commends him on his idea and he becomes a hero, until it rains and everyone's painted on clothes wash off. There are shouts from the angry mob about him being a crazy person... now, you think the cartoon will end there, but...

a police car and ambulance come out and gives us the big reveal that Lumpus really WAS a crazy person all along and he had the real camp councilor locked in a basement for the duration of the series. Not only that, but the real councilor was a completely shaven elderly cow with Tom Kenny's voice. That's right. The REAL camp councilor was really Heifer from Rocko's Modern Life!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Actually, I just checked out the last episode of the series... now I have respect for it, because...

The episode basically involved Lumpus discovering that he can paint a uniform on his body instead of wearing clothes, as he's sick of wasting time doing laundry. Everyone commends him on his idea and he becomes a hero, until it rains and everyone's painted on clothes wash off. There are shouts from the angry mob about him being a crazy person... now, you think the cartoon will end there, but...

a police car and ambulance come out and gives us the big reveal that Lumpus really WAS a crazy person all along and he had the real camp councilor locked in a basement for the duration of the series. Not only that, but the real councilor was a completely shaven elderly cow with Tom Kenny's voice. That's right. The REAL camp councilor was really Heifer from Rocko's Modern Life!
When I saw that for the first time I was like "Oh my gosh." I thought that was clever for Joe Murray to do though; giving a cameo to another character from his other series.

Anyways I really liked the episode, but I just thought it was a weird way the series ended. Come to think of it, I think the last two episodes (minus one segment that revolved around Edward) all revolved around Lumpus.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Anyways I really liked the episode, but I just thought it was a weird way the series ended. Come to think of it, I think the last two episodes (minus one segment that revolved around Edward) all revolved around Lumpus.
Bump!
If you don't believe me about the last two episodes revolved MOSTLY around Lumpus (minus the one revolving around Edward)......
Wedding Bell Blues- Lumpus and Jane Doe, the scoutmistress to the girls camp, get married.
Peace Frog- Lumpus has a mid-life crisis and buys a truck and something about frogs. (I don't remember the episode that much.)
And then the series ends with Lumpus's Last Stand.

The last episode, I believe that revolves around Lazlo himself is "Bad Luck Be A Camper Tonight." Other times, he's either involved in the plot somehow or just....there. (When technically this is HIS show)